Silgranit in Truffle

kgolbyFebruary 14, 2013

Attached is a picture of one of my granite slabs. Would truffle be a good color choice w/ my granite? I requested a sample from Blanco but haven't received it yet.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
msrose

I'm in the same boat. I told my granite guy I would let him know what color sink I want by tomorrow and I'm still waiting for my Blanco samples to come in the mail. From the pictures I've seen, I think Truflfle would look great with your granite. Maybe we could get some pictures of Truffles sinks in place!

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 10:11PM
williamsem

....and this is why I can't get great prices on truffle, lol! (Sorry, just posted on another thread about not finding the same good prices on truffle as the other colors).

You could probably put any color in that granite! It's beautiful. And has many neutral colors in it, so truffle, metallic grey, even the dark or light colors would probably look good.

No chips here either, so I'll defer to those that have seen them up close and personal.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 10:23PM
running_mom

I think it would go well with that beautiful granite. My granite has a variety of colors as well and looks nice with the truffle. Sorry for the lighting in the picture, but you get the idea.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 10:35PM
kgolby

Running mom - the sink looks great w/ your granite. Thanks for posting.

Williamsem - I'm going w/ the super single bowl (30" or 32") & the best price I've found is on Amazon. There was another site that had better prices but didn't have the style sink I'm wanting.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 11:27PM
kgolby

I received my Truffle sample in the mail today. I thought I requested Biscuit too but only received Truffle. It's really pretty & I think it's going to work w/ our granite selection. Hope y'all receive your samples soon.

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 1:50PM
breezygirl

I think truffle would be very pretty with that stone. Gorgeous rock!

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 6:59PM
hags00

I also think truffle would be pretty. I love my truffle sink. It never looks dirty and easy to clean.

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 7:18PM
msrose

I got my truffle sample today also! They told me they were out of biscuit right now.

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 8:38PM
kgolby

I ordered my sink today. Can't wait to receive it. I think truffle is going to look so pretty w/ our stone. Just can't wait for demolition to start! Thanks for your advise - makes me feel better getting your opinions. :)

Bookmark   February 16, 2013 at 1:20AM
kgolby

I ordered my sink today. Can't wait to receive it. I think truffle is going to look so pretty w/ our stone. Just can't wait for demolition to start! Thanks for your advise - makes me feel better getting your opinions. :)

Bookmark   February 16, 2013 at 1:21AM
kgolby

I should be receiving my sink tomorrow from Amazon. Attached is an image of the sample Truffle piece against my granite. This may give future Silgranit buyers an idea of the Truffle color.

Bookmark   February 20, 2013 at 4:42PM
breezygirl

Very nice choice! I look forward to seeing the actual sink installed in that pretty rock.

Bookmark   February 20, 2013 at 5:00PM
susanlynn2012

I love the truffle sample! I love your granite choice! What is the name of the granite? Kgolby, any pictures of your finished sink? Any pictures of your finished kitchen? Thank you!

Bookmark   November 9, 2013 at 11:09PM
kgolby

Here's a pic of my sink installed. Love the size and love that I went with a single bowl. Granite is Bordeaux River.

This post was edited by kgolby on Sun, Nov 10, 13 at 14:42

Bookmark   November 10, 2013 at 2:39PM
susanlynn2012

Kgolby, I love your sink! I also love your granite! I must do a search for your kitchen as your cabinets look beautiful also. I am finding out that I seem to like a lot of different style of cabinets and I have not ordered mine yet so I am trying to really see what I want.

Bookmark   November 10, 2013 at 2:50PM
lucas_tx_gw

Truffle with a granite called golden cascade

Bookmark   November 10, 2013 at 3:24PM
lori_inthenw_gw

Love that color! I had some Singranit samples sent out last week, but they were out of truffle and didn't know when it would be available again. I have some time, so I'll try again in a few weeks. Maybe there's been a run on it? It does look good with many different counters.

Bookmark   November 10, 2013 at 11:57PM
Chrisandra18

Does anyone have pics available with the fantasy brown and truffle sink? Thank you!

Bookmark   February 2, 2015 at 11:44AM
More Discussions
Strategies for washing dishes in a large single sink vs double sink
Hi all, We have in our plans to get a large (33 inch)...
ontariomom
Help with kitchen layout - main issue is where to put the ovens
I need to finalize my kitchen design so all feedback/suggestions...
keagle
Faucet for kitchen remodel
I am having trouble finding the right faucet to go...
kathy6421
quartz countertops
I'm so confused. I keep reading that quartz countertops...
judydel
Sexist or Fun?
Trouble from young feminists over this billboard.
Joseph Corlett, LLC
Sponsored Products
Four Quotidien Dinner Plates - WHITE TRUFFLE
$148.00 | Horchow
16-pc. Brown Collection by Pure Madness
$44.00 | FRONTGATE
Modern Shaker 5-drawer Truffle Mahogany Chest
Overstock.com
Feiss Marcia 3-Light Chocolate Crystal Chandelier
Lamps Plus
White Atomic Truffle LED Table Lamp
$81.95 | Bellacor