Appliancesconnection.com and Advantium

williamsemFebruary 14, 2013

Anyone order from this site? They are having a good Presidents' Day sale, and I'm considering a couple of items. They seem to be an authorized dealer for most brands, so that seems good.

I know a few people have mentioned Advantiums, the profile 240v is $1999 free shipping, no tax (except NY, of course. I love this state!). If you've seen a better price, please post!

The silgranite sink I want is also a decent price in truffle, though the other colors I have seen for less. Though not at an authorized dealer, hmmm...

Are they good to work with?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kgolby

FYI - Just wanted to let you know on Amazon the larger sink, Super Single Bowl, isn't much more than what this website you referenced is selling it for in case you were wanting a sink larger than a 25".

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 9:59PM
williamsem

Thanks! I'm hooked on the performa medium 1+3/4 low divide. I got spooked by a post I read not long ago, can't remember where, and decided I was going to buy from an authorized dealer. Plus truffle doesn't seem to have the great prices the other colors do :-(

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 10:18PM
kgolby

I considered that style sink too but it was significantly more than the super single bowl. I like that one but I really think I want to go w/ one big bowl. The websites I'm sourcing are amazon, faucetdepot dot com, blancotogo dot com, & luxuryhomeoutlet dot com. Maybe these sites will have some better prices....

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 11:31PM
amandasplit

We ordered all our appliances from there. It all went smoothly but shipping did take a while - about four weeks. Also they ALWAYS have sales.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 11:33PM
iris714

I've been looking at ordering from appliancesconnection.com too, since their prices are pretty good. Any one else have experiences ordering from them?

OT, did anybody else notice this in their FAQ section? [Bolded text by me, ha.]

How do I get extra savings?
*Place qualifying items in cart; then enter promo code in the box labeled "Promo Code" and click "APPLY." You can enter the promo code in your cart before checkout. Only one promo code may be used per transaction. 20% OFF sale & clearance prices, including select appliances, with exclusions listed. - what is this line supposed to mean? EXTRA 15% OFF good brands, with exclusions listed. EXTRA 10% OFF crappy brands, with exclusions listed.

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 5:17PM
More Discussions
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
abick2
Ikea Process?
We're re-thinking things and are now leaning towards...
annaw_123
Freaky photo issue!
I just tried to start a new thread and attempted to...
debrak_2008
Kitchen dimensions/layout advice please
We're finally renovating but this isnt a major overhaul,...
jomonster8u
Unusual granite
I have searched for other pictures of this granite....
ourgeorgiahouse
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™