BM shaker beige, putnam ivory, or bleeker beige

bbellDecember 2, 2013

I just had my kitchen painted bm hawthorne yellow and the color is totally wrong. I debated this color versus behr clam chowder for over a year and finally decided on the bm hawthorne yellow and just got tired of the white walls. Right now I wish I kept my white walls.

My cabinets are chestnut stain maple, beige backsplash, crystal granite. I get sunlight all day long in my kitchen. I was considering shaker beige, Putnam ivory, bleeker beige and maybe even Monique bisque. Does anyone have any pics or suggestions that would match my cabinet colors?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
clk4suport

HI there,

putnam ivory is great u have to try that.

Bookmark   December 3, 2013 at 1:29AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
annkh_nd

Here is my kitchen in Putnam Ivory, with light oak cabinets. I liked it so much I painted my living room the same color.

I painted the ceiling Elephant Tusk, which looks like a white next to the walls, but is a lot warmer.

In progress, in natural light - you can see the ceiling color against the white light fixture. I was running out of paint, so I didn't paint behind all the cabinets.

Looking at the two photos together, obviously the color is different with and without flash. The top one looks yellow; the bottom one is more accurate, at least on my monitor.

This post was edited by annkh on Wed, Dec 11, 13 at 18:09

Bookmark   December 11, 2013 at 6:07PM
More Discussions
Thought I was spending good money...NOT!
When remodeling one section of our house, I re painted...
bossyvossy
How to move forward and paint after large scale patching and sanding
We have plaster walls and ceilings. I removed the...
lannegreenelag
Just painted kitchen cabinets, now the paint is easily peeling.
My kitchen cabinets had a natural, grainy wood finish....
iris_bulb
Mixing your own paint colors
Decided I want to do this bc I can't find exactly what...
kashka_kat
Help me find this wall paper please
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and excited to be here....
sasseeash
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™