Thought I Had It...

retiredprofDecember 16, 2010

the wall color for my small bathroom off my master bedroom. If I don't have the bathroom door closed, you see into it immediately because it's directly across from the bedroom door.

The bedroom is painted White Dove. The bedding is white and navy and the room has navy/dark blue accessories.

This bathroom is currently painted white, with black and white ceramic tile on the floor, black vanity and medicine cabinet. Vanity top is white porcelain. The large shower in done is floor to ceiling white subway tile, with a slim band of black (about 2" wide) at eye level. What little woodwork there is is white.

Thought I was doing Stonington Grey, but now thinking a dark blue might be interesting, especially looking from the bedroom. Almost like a reverse scheme. But does that coordinate with B&W? Would a taupe be better? Any other suggestions and if you have a color recommendation, please holler! ;-)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sheilajoyce_gw

I like the grey better, a pretty dove grey. Without seeing the room, the blue would just look like you had some left over paint you threw in there. Or use a white paint and accessorize the bathroom with navy and yellow.

Bookmark   December 17, 2010 at 6:00PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sheilajoyce_gw

Or, use a navy, black and tan color combination with the black and white.

Bookmark   December 17, 2010 at 6:02PM
More Discussions
Spraying SW Primer and wb Paint with Airless - tip size?
I've read hundreds of posts and found 3 that address...
cebury
Front door color for my gray house!
Hey everyone, I need help choosing a front door color....
suzii
Paint First or New Flooring First?
I asked a flooring salesman whether to paint walls...
jbnimble
OIL BASED PAINT
Read on another thread about oil based paints being...
kashka_kat
What do you think of Coronado vs. Ben Moore Classic
I had discussed using Ben Moore paints with the painter...
CT_Newbie
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™