What paint matches this ugly color?! Pic Inside

theotherboxDecember 30, 2011

We had replaced our garage door this past weekend. We've only been in our house for a little less than a year and did a complete gut job down to the studs before moving in. We have yet to start on the exterior due to us trying to build back our savings account.

Most of our house is brick except for the section where the garage is. I need to paint the garage door - but I don't know what color? The old door was the same color as the house....which is ugly ugly ugly. I dont have enough money to paint the entire outside because we need to replace all the siding before.

What is a good neutral color that I can paint the garage (besides the current exterior color) and will match my ugly exterior pinky grey siding along with the brick?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
andee_gw

Try posting your question on the Home Decorating Forum (along with a picture that shows more of the house). They'll have some ideas for you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Home Decoration Forum

Bookmark   December 30, 2011 at 6:39PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
yayagal

A good gray would look good and make the pink disappear by making the eye take in the gray. Look at the color below. I think it would work very well. Good luck

Here is a link that might be useful: BM paint

Bookmark   January 2, 2012 at 11:08PM
More Discussions
Front door color for my gray house!
Hey everyone, I need help choosing a front door color....
suzii
Paint not cured-it's been over a month!
I recently painted an unfinished wooden bench. I did...
Phobie Privett
Benjamin Moore Sample Availability
Hi all! It's been a while since I've frequented the...
jeanninepc99
Advice on what to expect with exterior house painting job
I plan on getting estimates from 3 painters to paint...
spunkybelle
Thought I was spending good money...NOT!
When remodeling one section of our house, I re painted...
bossyvossy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™