warning about grapes and raisons
My mother just told me a story that horrified me. Apparently a woman had been feeding raisons to her dog as a treat, the dog died from this. I didn't know that raisons and grapes were toxic to dogs, although I never keep raisons in the house I do keep grapes around and they have been known to fall on the kitchen floor and I know if they were the seedless variety I would be inclined to let my dog have it, even though I don't remember him actually eating one (pretty sure he don't like them) just wanted to warn others in case they did not know about this.
(raisons= is that how it is spelled? looks wrong, spell check!)