Help with Color Combinations to go with Leather Furniture

luvpatch2October 24, 2011

Hi! I need suggestions for colors to go with my brown leather furniture in my living room. WE are remodeling the living room and we are having a ledgestone placed on our fireplace area. We are having bookshelves built on either side of the fireplace. I think I want to go with a sage green color. I have looked at Saybrook sage and Tree Moss from Benjamin Moore . Also Mistletoe color from the pottery barn color.I have looked at Sherwin Williams "Herbal Wash" and "Garden Sage". Would greens go well with leather furnitue? I need to then paint an entry way with accent colors. Does anyone have any suggestions for accent colors or color combos that would go with those colors. Also suggestion for trim and paint for the bookshelves to go with green? Suggestions for ceiling colors? Thanks for any help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
InteriorStylist

Greens are great with leather!!! (I'm assuming it's a brown tone)

I will speak to the SW colors as I haven't had my BM color fan returned yet...

Garden Sage has a much yellower undertone than the Herbal Wash, which is grayer. Both are beautiful. For your entry, a warm color would be nice. I'd do Biltmore Buff with the Garden Sage & Dromedary Camel with the Herbal Wash.

With either company, you can upload a picture of your room on their websites Color Visualizer tool. Then you can "paint" your walls. It's very fun & pretty darn accurate!!!

~Jeana

Bookmark   October 28, 2011 at 1:30PM
More Discussions
cabinet coat
After much indecision, I am ready to paint my bathroom...
lam702
Paint color choice is holding up the job, would appreciate your help
I know a lot of people ask for paint help, here's one...
peggie123
Painted Ceilings
What is the general consensus, or majority opinion,...
okla78
How to move forward and paint after large scale patching and sanding
We have plaster walls and ceilings. I removed the...
lannegreenelag
What do you think of Coronado vs. Ben Moore Classic
I had discussed using Ben Moore paints with the painter...
CT_Newbie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™