wow!! ace's 'cabinet-coat' looks great!!!
Completed my ACE "Cabinet, Door & Trim" paint-samples this weekend...
* DAY 1: Took a couple of 1'-long pallet boards, and sanded them to fairly smooth. Boards were pretty good though.
* Got out the C2 SAP (Sandable-Acrylic-Primer), and brushed on a nice coat with our "private" Corona brush!
* DAY 2: Next morning, sanded the primer for a minute with a 220-sponge, and dusted. This stuff sands-off nicely, to a fine powder!
* Then, using the Corona (brush!!) again, applied the 1st coat of the Ultra-White tint-base, & set boards aside.
* DAY 3: Lightly sanded coat 1 for a few seconds, and removed dust. Applied FULL-coat 2 with Corona (brush);-) and set aside.
Looked @ my samples today...WOW!! They look fantastic!!!
* Leveled out beautifully!
* Nice S/G sheen!
* Beautiful "hard-look" shine. Kinda hard to explain 'till ya see it!
* The White is a much "whiter-white" than Cabinet-Coats'. CC looks "gray" in comparison.
* As I've babbled b4...the COOL part is that it'll tint accurately to any ACE color!!!
* I also discovered that there IS a Neutral-base...MEANING YOU CAN TINT TO A BURGUNDY if you want!!!
* ALSO...It's 50-state VOC-approved NOW, @ * Smell? Well...couldn't tell! Not much, if ANY!
I'll be trying one of our more popular ACE "burgundies" next...Cherry Chocolate!
(when we get the Neutral-bases in, that is!)
Your "ACE" reporter, aka "Dakota-Boy" aka "C2-Boy", etc.,