drsfostersmith.com pharmacy (xpost w/pets)

keepingitsimpleOctober 13, 2008

Please beware that ordering your pets prescriptions on line via DRS FOSTER AND SMITH will save you money, however it takes FOREVER to receive the drugs, your pet could die while waiting and they do not accept any responsibility. I ordered 3 different prescriptions for our animals online, and had to send in the prescriptions because they would not accept them unless faxed by the vet. Ok, I understand that. But I'm in Michigan, and they are in Wisconsin, I sent the prescriptions on Friday, October 3rd, received a call on the 9th to confirm, and they claim it took 5 days for them to receive the paperwork? I don't think it's unreasonable to assume I should have recieved them within 5 days if they ship ground service. Then I was told they would be shipped that day. NOT. Called the 10th to find out where they were, oops, they are shipping that day can expect delivery on Monday, nothing received. Spoke to supervisor and she said they were put on TRUCK Friday, but JUST LEFT TODAY AND WON'T BE DELIVERED UNTIL THE 15TH!!!! EVEN THOUGH I'M ONLY 1 STATE OVER. I'm LIVID.

Worst service I have ever seen, and they are supposed to be serving sick animals? BS!! Now I'm concerned about the quality of the medications the use.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lilliepad

Didn't I already read this post somewhere else?

Bookmark   October 25, 2008 at 1:11AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bulldinkie

I placed an order with these people,I got email one item is out of order there fore you dont have a minimum order so they canceled my order......I wrote back I said remove my name from mailing list I will never order from you people ever again.I still get a dozen catalogs but they all go in trash.........I dont even look at them......

Bookmark   December 22, 2008 at 2:20AM
More Discussions
A neeed for caution..
Approximately 60 percent of all human pathogens could...
Konrad___far_north
My neighbors don't like me or my dogs?
Hi, I'm new here, but I really need some advice on...
FryFry
Should I get another dog...
Hi. I have a 13 month old dog named Jenny. Two weeks...
beamerhog18
putting to sleep a cat that pees outside its box
There are no coincindents. thank you for your input...
missuchloey
Putting to sleep a cat that pees outside the box
Now this will surely cause a debate but I am interested...
livvysmom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™