Blue, Blue-Gray paint colors? Pix?

NannajoeSeptember 1, 2011

Hi

We chose the medium stained maple cabinets with Antique Mascarello laminate countertop and we have stainless steel kitchen appliances.

I want to use a pretty blue or blue-gray to go with the brown and silver tones in the kitchen.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would share some paint color suggestions and or photos.

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
S Lunsford

We are going with Sherwin Williams Rain in our dining room, laundry, and a half bath. It is a blue with gray undertones, in my opinion. I bought one of the small sample sizes from sherwin williams to try it out to be sure and it is beautiful!
I got the inspiration from this house...http://hallmarkhomesinternationalblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/wilson-bridge-wine-dine/

Bookmark   September 9, 2011 at 11:25PM
Annie Deighnaugh

You can also post with pics on the home decor or kitchen threads...they have lots of folks with color advice.

Bookmark   September 19, 2012 at 9:55AM
wwalsh

I am also looking for suggestions for a Blue-Gray paint color (pref. Benjamin Moore). We are redecorating our basement to make it into a playroom for our daughter. I found this pic online and I LOVE that color. Any suggestions on what may be similar to this?? (FWW - we have the same color berber carpet, a similar set-up and not the best lighting)

Many thanks!

Bookmark   September 22, 2012 at 10:06PM
More Discussions
Thought I was spending good money...NOT!
When remodeling one section of our house, I re painted...
bossyvossy
Benjamin Moore Sample Availability
Hi all! It's been a while since I've frequented the...
jeanninepc99
What do you think of Coronado vs. Ben Moore Classic
I had discussed using Ben Moore paints with the painter...
CT_Newbie
how to get smooooth walls
The room Im painting has some areas original 1906 calcimine...
kashka_kat
Valspar Paints formula change-not good
I'm a prior user/recommender of Valspar paints (e.g....
tbriggs
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™