Paint color suggestions for kitchen

jillywilly2September 2, 2011

HELLO everyone,

Please give me your suggestions on a really pretty, warm paint color for my new kitchen. My husband and I are building our new home, and we went with alderwood cabinets stained really dark (jacobean is the color of the stain)....our granite we choose is Santa Cecilia, a really pretty neutral granite with specks of black, brown, gold in it. And we went with just a basic 20x20 ceramic tile in a light neutral shade (very simple)....NOW, for the hard part...Please help me decide on a paint color. I love darker or more medium shades of neutral, some with golden undertones...but Im actually open to any opinions or suggestions you may have!! I LOVE color...and Im not afraid to use it....so please throw any colors you think would go well with this scheme....THANKS, Jill....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graywings123

You might try posting this on the Home Decorating forum along with some photos.

Bookmark   September 3, 2011 at 8:31PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gr8daygw

I like BM Danville Tan, I have it in my kitchen. It's sort of a tan with green undertones, I have gotten so many compliments on it. I think it would look pretty with your colors. It looks different at different times of day. Good luck!

Bookmark   September 4, 2011 at 8:41PM
More Discussions
White/cream to compliment Simply White trim?
For small hallway and bathroom. Trim is BM simply white....
randekasp
Latex Paint Care Fee
I live in Minnesota - the Land of 10,000 Taxes. Our...
geoffrey_b
How To Remove Paint From Stainless Steel
I have two appliances that I want to reuse in my kitchen...
homechef59
Complementary colors for Putnam Ivory?
Hi, my new basement is painted BM Putnam Ivory (IRL...
mom2sulu
Repainting recently painted cabinets
If someone could offer me some advice I'd be so very...
deever
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™