HELP! Need paint color to go with Tan/Brown granite in bathroom

emmaraineSeptember 27, 2010

I originally chose a neutral paint called Tucson winds by BM as my guest/kids bathroom. I thought it would be a nice neutral for a boy and girl to decorate their sides of the vanity. HOWEVER, its so neutral its almost institutional! its literally the color of flesh. ugh. also, it reads sorta pink/purply at different times of day. The tile is just a taupey brown cream floor and the countertop is tan brown granite. Please show or tell me what color your walls are if you have tan/brown granite. Im thinking of a pretty green or even a slightly deeper tan, like lenox tan?? the trim is linen white also by BM. i have a picture; however, i have no clue how to upload on this site...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
swhite10

Both of my bathrooms are green. The master has tan granite-looking countertops and the walls are painted BM Aura in Metropolitan. Very spa-like.
My daughter's bathroom is painted BM Quiet Moments. That color is very nice, as well.

Bookmark   September 27, 2010 at 2:52PM
kelbie

I have tan floor tile and a brown/black vanity top in quartz. I went with BM Shaker Beige...

Bookmark   September 28, 2010 at 2:15PM
brookelizabeth

Would they both like pale aqua? SW Sea Salt or Ben Palladian Blue are very nice. If you like a bit darker, SW Quietude.

SW Accessible Beige is a nice neutral grayed beige

Bookmark   October 3, 2010 at 1:21AM
More Discussions
How to move forward and paint after large scale patching and sanding
We have plaster walls and ceilings. I removed the...
lannegreenelag
Can regular paint go over Cabinet Coat?
I have an orange oak vanity cabinet I just pulled out...
mrsshayne
Mixing Paints & Colors
I know I shouldnt do it but I always do - mix paint...
kashka_kat
What color yellow for cottage exterior
I'm painting my cottage this spring. I want to use...
Ann Guss
Help me find this wall paper please
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and excited to be here....
sasseeash
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™