HELP! Need paint color to go with Tan/Brown granite in bathroom

emmaraineSeptember 27, 2010

I originally chose a neutral paint called Tucson winds by BM as my guest/kids bathroom. I thought it would be a nice neutral for a boy and girl to decorate their sides of the vanity. HOWEVER, its so neutral its almost institutional! its literally the color of flesh. ugh. also, it reads sorta pink/purply at different times of day. The tile is just a taupey brown cream floor and the countertop is tan brown granite. Please show or tell me what color your walls are if you have tan/brown granite. Im thinking of a pretty green or even a slightly deeper tan, like lenox tan?? the trim is linen white also by BM. i have a picture; however, i have no clue how to upload on this site...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
swhite10

Both of my bathrooms are green. The master has tan granite-looking countertops and the walls are painted BM Aura in Metropolitan. Very spa-like.
My daughter's bathroom is painted BM Quiet Moments. That color is very nice, as well.

Bookmark   September 27, 2010 at 2:52PM
kelbie

I have tan floor tile and a brown/black vanity top in quartz. I went with BM Shaker Beige...

Bookmark   September 28, 2010 at 2:15PM
brookelizabeth

Would they both like pale aqua? SW Sea Salt or Ben Palladian Blue are very nice. If you like a bit darker, SW Quietude.

SW Accessible Beige is a nice neutral grayed beige

Bookmark   October 3, 2010 at 1:21AM
More Discussions
Help with paint color!
My sunroom is BM Chili Pepper, the dining room is BM...
mererx
Can I use exterior latex paint in the broom closet?
I want to paint a small broom closet with paint I have...
caroline94535
White/cream to compliment Simply White trim?
For small hallway and bathroom. Trim is BM simply white....
randekasp
What is the best interior latex paint?
I have used Ben Moore for the past 40 years as a superior...
pjj1955
Paint for basement stairs
I'm planning to repaint my basement stairs. Is SW Porch...
corgimum
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™