delivery of appliances

MNexlurkerFebruary 21, 2013

Do we have our new appliances delivered and ready to go before the granite gets templated ? I do know they want my sink then, Do they want my cooktop then too? OR template than have appliances delivered ready to go when install is planned?
The sink, air switch, soap dispensor, faucet are all here and have been for quite a while. Appliances have been at Lowes for months waiting - hopefully mid March.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
weissman

Much better to have the appliances on site when they template, especially the cooktop.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 8:49PM
kgolby

I agree w/ weismann. You want your cooktop to look seamless on top of the granite counter top.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 9:18PM
breezygirl

My fabricator wanted the appliances and sink on site prior to templating even though specs were available for each.

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 3:10AM
davidahn

It's helpful to have the appliance because they come with life-size templates for the counter guy.

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 3:39AM
MNexlurker

Thank you Everyone.
Lowes will be so happy to finally be able to deliver my appliances for sure. They have been super to hang onto them for us so long. I went in looking armed with list and online prices to see difference. Figuring it didnt hurt to ask -they could only say NO! Which the appliance store I planned to order from did.
They said YES to online prices! Had to get management approval 4 times. They would call management over get approval and they would leave only to be called back within minutes- Teased them they should just stay!
They beat online on the other two appliances!

Our questions keep getting answered or I find it asked by another throughout THANK YOU GW ers!!!

We are our GC But keep impressing my cabinet maker with information and ideas. Pretty soon he will stop asking How and know If he doesn't already.:)

Thank you again and looking forward to someday sharing my little kitchen -but packed with cabinets, ideas , and lights with all.

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 7:50AM
More Discussions
Colored Wine Glasses Truly Dishwasher Safe
We are looking for some nice wine glasses that are...
curmudgeon10
Ideas to make this an eat- in kitchen
The kitchen in our new old house is pretty small and...
poppy3212
Faucet Finish
So, I've done many searches, and read dozens of GW...
Carrie B
Feedback on cabinet insert prices
Our cabinet builder gave us the following prices for...
Trish Welham
Backsplash 'Rules'/Design Principals for Cohesion
Hi all! Still no reveal and yes still searching for...
autumn.4
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™