leapfrog video

michie1November 22, 2004

Has anyone tried the Leapfrog Letter Factory video? I like allot of the Leapfrog products & have a 3 yr old. I hate trying educational videos without a recommendation b/c sometimes they are just boring. Has anyone tried this?

Michie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
notenoughroses

My son will be three next month. I got him the letter factory video this summer-time. Although son isn't much of a TV watcher, he loves this video. Do you have the Leapfrog fridge magnets that play music? Between the magnets and the video, our son knows all the letters. Plus, he will look at a word, such as Elmo and point to each letter and say, "E - L - Mmmm - O." He is already sounding out all the letters.
I am hoping between his birthday and Christmas, that someone will get him the new word or the number video. (Or, more likely, a gift certificate somewhere that I can use to buy these for him.) If not, then we will be buying those for him after the holidays.
Oh, and the letter factory video isn't annoying. DH and I don't mind listening to it.
Does your local library have a good video or dvd collection? Ours doesn't, but I have checked out a few videos that my son liked that I decided to purchase. On the flip side, when I have bought videos that my son didn't like or outgrew, I donate them to the library. ~ Suzie

Bookmark   November 23, 2004 at 9:05PM
More Discussions
Bedtime routine? What's yours
I don't think my bedtime routine for my 3 year old...
myfampg
my 2 year old son can spell words
so my sons favorite toy is his collection of magnet...
tylers_dad_josh
3 yr old started stuttering
I am the grandmother of a darling 3 yr old little girl....
Joiful
My 2 years old doesn't walk, talk due to seizures
Dear All, My little daughter now 2, started fitting...
synchrony
Toy vacuum for 4 year old
This is my first time posting in this forum, and I'm...
laxgal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™