Pampers Points

christy2828October 23, 2007

Does anyone else collect these? I've been saving for almost 2 years, and now have 400 points. I've been saving for the Kettrike Brummi tricycle. However it has been "Temporarily Unavailable" for about 3 months. It's so aggravating, and I'm not interested in anything else they have on there. Oh well, I sent them an email, hopefully I'll get a response. Christy :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
christy2828

They listed the Kettrike Jumbo today! I got it for 400 points and 12 bucks shipping :) Christy

Bookmark   October 31, 2007 at 7:26PM
momj47

Enjoy, it looks like a nice trike.

I love their stuff and would get some for my GS, but they are soooooooooo expensive. My DD would have to have 6 kids to justify the cost, and that ain't gonna happen!

Bookmark   November 1, 2007 at 4:47PM
brooke79

I was collecting points, but haven't added any in a long time. I really should check the site out again. I was thinking it would be a lot for shipping, so I quick adding them up. Thanks for reminding me to do that.

Bookmark   June 19, 2008 at 9:04PM
marie1066

I love these pampers gifts to grow points. I cashed my points in for a really cool photo book. I found a site where they post free promotional codes for them, www.findouthow2.com/giftstogrow.html. They had three free codes there last time I checked and they work for everyone.

Here is a link that might be useful: free gifts to grow points, coupons, stuff like that

Bookmark   November 12, 2008 at 8:50AM
jillie731

not sure if they still offer it, but I used my points for 200 free digital prints from shutterfly. Great offer!

Bookmark   January 3, 2009 at 6:39PM
More Discussions
Charleston area suburbs/communities
I've finally convinced my wife to move out of the cold...
craigg82
Toddler Gifted - What to do?
I am not bragging (and my husband has administered...
rob333
Best place for 2 yr old B-day party
Ok Parents....gather around and help this tired ole...
rushaheart
Goodnight Moon cloth book
Hello A friend of mine has a cloth book with characters...
scoutcat
Safe Mattresses
I am looking for some guidance on where to buy the...
gaslight1986
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™