Thomas the Tank Engine?

lilypad22September 7, 2003

My grandson is 2 1/2 yrs old and his favorite thing in the world is the Thomas trains, videos, books, etc. I would like to get him some clothes, maybe t-shirts, pj's and shoes. Does anyone know any store that sells the Thomas the Tank Engine apparel? Appreciate it very much! tish

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
adellabedella_usa

My 3 yo ds and 17 mo ds both love him. They are going to be Thomas and Percy for Halloween. Target sells shoes and clothes with him on it. I bought a t-shirt online last year at I think "The Thomas Store" . Just do a google search.

Also, if you get the chance, do this. A full size Thomas travels around the country to various places and takes everyone on a 30 minute train ride. We took the kids to "A Day Out with Thomas" in Durango, CO. earlier this year. It was a lot of fun for everyone even the adults. We were surprised that there was so much stuff to do like meeting Sir Topham Hat,playing with the Thomas toys in the Thomas Store, and looking at things in the train museum. We were there for about 2 hours and I didn't see a single child crying. Of course, the Thomas Store has a ton of clothes and toys that the kids want, but we were able to buy the kids a souviner t-shirt there. Here is the 2003 schedule.

http://exclusivelythomas.com/Day%20Out%20with%20Thomas.html

Bookmark   September 8, 2003 at 1:55PM
lilypad22

Thank You! That site was so great! Unfortunately there are no appearances scheduled near here, maybe next year. It sounds like something my grandson would really like. I will check our Target, I had not looked there yet. Take care. tish

Bookmark   September 8, 2003 at 10:36PM
notenoughroses

Adella - Thank you so much for the info on Thomas! My 20 month old son is just getting interested in Thomas so I am new to all this stuff! I went to that web site and discovered that he will be in Grapevine, TX - not that far from us. My husband is so excited about it. When I told him, he said, "Can we go?! Can we go?! Please!" Looks like I have two little boys! So we will be going to see Thomas. Thanks again for the info. ~ Suzie

Bookmark   September 13, 2003 at 9:06AM
janetwilson

Check ebay for Thomas the Tank clothing - you can always find great stuff there!

Bookmark   September 19, 2003 at 3:53PM
adellabedella_usa

NotEnoughRoses - I hope you have a good time. We sure did. The kids are asking to go back and do it again.

I was looking around and found a neat Thomas site. This would be great if anyone were having a Thomas themed b-day party or some of the stuff is just for fun.

Here is a link that might be useful: Thomas Fun Stuff

Bookmark   September 28, 2003 at 5:07PM
notenoughroses

Adella - Thanks again for posting the info regarding A Day Out With Thomas. We just got back a couple hours ago - little one is still napping from his very full morning! He had a ball. We had to park a couple blocks away and were walking toward the the train station - I spotted Thomas and pointed him out to my son, who instantly got so excited! His eyes were big as saucers and stayed that way all morning. We were there almost three hours and didn't get around to watching the videos or sitting in on the storytelling. They are still going to be in town tomorrow so I think we may go back, just for the storytelling. There was just so much to see and do, especially for a little one. I think he was overwhelmed at times. We had had several people tell us (after we had bought tickets) that we should wait and do it when our son is older, but I am glad we went. Sure, son won't remember it, but he had a great time. Okay, have to say - aside from seeing Thomas, his favorite part was probably the petting zoo... Oh, well. He's a farm boy at heart and likes animals! ~ Suzie

Bookmark   October 12, 2003 at 3:23PM
adellabedella_usa

Suzie

My kids were the same way. My 3 yo was so overwhelmed he squenched his eyes up and put his hands over them the first time we saw Thomas coming down the track. Sir Topham Hat awed him too. We took lots of pictures and I put some in each of their scrapbooks. My 18 mo still gets really excited when we look at pictures and the 3 yo keeps telling me that we need to go back and do that again.

Bookmark   October 12, 2003 at 9:02PM
info_ultimatethomas_com

We have an online Thomas & Friends store and we carry clothing, DVDs, toys, books and more. Check us out.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Ultimate Thomas Store

Bookmark   July 4, 2007 at 10:56PM
jnottingham

There's a store in Canton, TX that has the widest variety of Thomas stuff in Texas, perhaps anywhere. The website is limited, but the store itself has lot of thomas clothes from size 12 mos. to even a few adult items.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to the Thomas store in Canton Texas

Bookmark   December 4, 2007 at 4:17PM
More Discussions
Toddler Gifted - What to do?
I am not bragging (and my husband has administered...
rob333
my 2 year old son can spell words
so my sons favorite toy is his collection of magnet...
tylers_dad_josh
My 2 years old doesn't walk, talk due to seizures
Dear All, My little daughter now 2, started fitting...
synchrony
Your kids may like veggies afterall!
I grew up thinking I didn't like veggies. As a vegetarian,...
ynnej
Best place for 2 yr old B-day party
Ok Parents....gather around and help this tired ole...
rushaheart
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™