Help for Tackling the Toddler Years

Karla_NEFebruary 5, 2002

I found this very interesting article. I took the test for my DD and it said she was "Text Book". I think for the most part she is, but I can definitely see bits of the "Angel" and the "Touchy" toddler that fit her too. I am curious to see what other parents think of this.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/697450.asp

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nadastimer

I have an angel, althought there are times I would say otherwise. LOL Some of those tests are hard to do because they're not always exactly true. Like different factors will make the child respond differently to each situation. But we have always found that we could do anything with DS as a baby and a toddler and he was fine with it. We didn't have to have a steady routine to make him happy. He was a wonderful baby and everyone always says you get the opposite the next time so we best watch out! LOL

~Leslie~

Bookmark   February 5, 2002 at 11:03AM
Stephanie_in_TN

My current toddler, third child, DD age 2 (27 mos if you want to be precise) is a tie between text book and spirited. With two older brother, she needs that spirited streak to get through the day!

The whole time I was answering, I kept thinking I bet DH would answer the same questions about the same child differently. I bet his results would push her over the line to spirited.

I wonder how much birth order has to do with these things? Maybe she talks about that, I skipped to the test and plan to go back and read. Without actually answering the questions about each child, my first was darn near an angel, he was very easy. Or maybe life was just easier with only him. My second, definitely spirited, still is (maybe he's teaching his sister).

Bookmark   February 5, 2002 at 12:21PM
Mommabear

Mine is almost 3 and he is almost evenly split between all the categories.

Mommabear

Bookmark   February 5, 2002 at 2:08PM
wicky24

My son is also evenly split between text book and spirited although I think he's leaning towards SPIRITED!

Bookmark   February 11, 2002 at 10:05PM
adellabedella_usa

I didn't have DH take the test, but I found ds to be split between angel and spirited. It's quite a combo.

Bookmark   February 12, 2002 at 10:08AM
More Discussions
My 2 years old doesn't walk, talk due to seizures
Dear All, My little daughter now 2, started fitting...
synchrony
Tips for a long car trip with 23 mos old
We will be travelling in April by car - 1200 miles...
jollyrd
my 2 year old son can spell words
so my sons favorite toy is his collection of magnet...
tylers_dad_josh
Best place for 2 yr old B-day party
Ok Parents....gather around and help this tired ole...
rushaheart
Toddler Gifted - What to do?
I am not bragging (and my husband has administered...
rob333
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™