Anyone attempt a VBAC?

phyllis_philodendronSeptember 2, 2006

I'm 8 days from my due date and hoping to VBAC. I'm wondering if anyone here has tried it and how your experiences went. I realize I might still need a c/s but am hoping to avoid it since the baby isn't breech this time. I went into labor the first time and dilated, so I know my body can do that much. I'm hoping to hear some positive feedback from other moms who have done it!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
houseful

Phyllis, here is a link that should be very helpful. I only read the threads, so I don't know if you have to join to post questions. But even just reading, you'll get lots of info. I wish you and your baby the best no matter how he/she arrives :o)

Here is a link that might be useful: VBAC info

Bookmark   September 2, 2006 at 10:24PM
denise_7

I'm sure you've already have your baby no matter which way. Congratulations!!! My daughter had a c-section her first time because she had kidney stones and she went into premature labor. The next pregnancy was fine, no stones, and she had a wonderful midwife who convined her to go the vbac route although the doctors were skeptical. Everything turned out okay and she just had her third and again she went through the whole negativity thing with the doctors, but she made the decision to vback and again, everything was fine. I hope you had the same good experience she did.

Bookmark   September 21, 2006 at 12:17PM
lindac

I know Phyllis_Philodendron from another group...she had a successful VBAC and a perfect and beautiful little girl.
Linda C

Bookmark   September 23, 2006 at 2:04PM
More Discussions
10 wks pregnant. Having a hard time quitting smoking. Suggestions
I would like to quit as soon as possible for the baby....
Ashtreemeadownymph
Won't sleep in his crib
My DS is 4 months old and still sleeps in his carseat....
JacksMom
baby signing time
anyone familiar with the program and are currently...
kellyhughes
Gentian Violet for thrush...anyone have experience?
I have read so many horror stories about gentian violet...
Shelby_Elsa
Formula to Whole Milk
When did everyone switch from Formula to Whole Milk?...
Abbeys_mom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™