Shower Games

Gwen213May 5, 2002

Does anyone have any good idea for games to play at a baby shower?

Thanks Gwen

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paula_pa

Everyone gets a little toy pacifier (or some other item) on a string to hang around their neck and if they say the word 'baby' the first person to catch them say it confiscates their pacifier (and any others that person collected from anyone else). The person with the most pacifiers at the end wins.

Identify the baby food - take the labels off and number them and the person who guesses the most right wins.

Bring out a tray or basket of baby supplies for a short length of time then take it away. The person who can list the most items after the items leave the room wins.

Trivia - either general baby questions or questions about the mom-to-be. The person who gets the most right wins.

Word Scramble - pre-print a list of scrambled baby items and the person who unscrambles the most wins.

Bookmark   May 7, 2002 at 2:00PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvmybulbs

As the post stated above the Tray filled with baby items. What you do is have the mother to be take the tray around the room and have everyone look at it. Then have her leave until the game is over.

Then ask the guest questions about the mother to be not about the tray! Like what color shirt, did she have a watch, earrings in. This is the funniest thing. You should have seen the look on the guests face-it was priceless. You would be amazed at how observent some people are!

This one is totally great!!

Bookmark   May 9, 2002 at 3:04PM
More Discussions
Are cloth diapers really meant for newborns?
Hello everyone! I have a question regarding cloth diapers....
angmul
Crib Bumper Pad
Do you have any recommendations for a good crib bumper...
Laurie
Best and worst baby items
Hello there! My husband and I are expecting our first...
Zena
Gentian Violet for thrush...anyone have experience?
I have read so many horror stories about gentian violet...
Shelby_Elsa
Co-Bedding ?
Can someone explain the theory behind this? and when...
Brooklyn_Girl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™