just asking for help what's the possibility pregnant or no

sammylee216March 20, 2013

Okay i stopped taking birth control back in December i finished out my pack by December 12 my period started and the 18 it endedeverything was fine now here is were it gets tricky January 11 i started my period it was super heavy. And i had slot of mucas clots i ended my period on the 16 a whole 6 days later that normal from what i hear for people who end birth control February 11 i started what i thought was a period but in not sure February 11 it was super light like a brown but barely there February 12 it got a little heavey February 13 that night it ended my "period" was only three days Well then February 22 i was riding in the car and got nauseous out of no where lasted probably 15 to 20min i felt like i was gonna like but didn't then February 24 i went to bed and when i layed down i got nauseous and that lasted about the same amount and then February 26 -28 i got nauseous after i ate i have had this raging headaches for like 3 weeks and on February 28 i had some brown spotting .. March 1st and 3rd i had spotted after sex and now it is currently march 20 my period was due the 14 and i tested on the 16th bfn I'm now 8 days late and overtime i think its there still nothing Monday March 18 four days after my period was suppose to start i woke up with a stuffy watery nose and yesterday i slept the day away also Monday i just did not want to get out of bed i kept dosing off with out realizing it i no this is not the forum this is supposed to be in bit they got rid off the one i need please be nice and give me your input

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jollyrd

1. Go see a doctor. Whether pregnant or not, you need prefessional test and advice.

2. Start to use periods and other grammar when you write.

Bookmark   March 23, 2013 at 3:38PM
More Discussions
Baby's eye color....question #3
Hey, it's me again...forum doesn't look too busy today,...
AspenE
Baby Einstein Videos, love or leave 'em??
My Raquel has the Shakespeare and the Dolittle ones!!...
TamaraCSB
Won't sleep in his crib
My DS is 4 months old and still sleeps in his carseat....
JacksMom
Anyone's first pregnancy over 40?
Hello, I have always wanted children and have just...
goodtastenomoney
I think Gardenweb is being reasonable
I think Gardenweb is being reasonable and I'm very...
Dajyter
Sponsored Products
Dutailier Multiposition Modern Glider and Ottoman Set - C01827-61-2242
$381.65 | Hayneedle
Menton Area Rug
Home Decorators Collection
Woolrich Pine Cone Plaid Shell Rectangular: 5 Ft. 3 In. x 7 Ft. 10 In. Rug
$170.40 | Bellacor
Commercial Electric Lighting Hardware 6 in. R30 White Recessed Baffle Trim
$45.49 | Home Depot
Del Mar Outdoor Ottoman Cover
$49.50 | FRONTGATE