Anyone have an ankle twirler?

Jill_NCMarch 8, 2002

Just curious. I have a 1 yr old who is constantly rotating his little feet round in circles...even when he's just gone to sleep. It's the cutest thing, and he's been doing it since he was just an infant.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trekaren

My DD always slept with her arm over her eyes, as in, "What a day I have had today!" It was so cute as an infant, and she still does it sometimes as a 4-year-old! They have the cutest ideosyncrasies!

Bookmark   March 11, 2002 at 9:12AM
nadastimer

Well, I don't know if he was always like this but my fiance' tends to move his foot around when he's going to sleep. He will shake it or just move it around like you mention. There are other times he does it also like early in the morning when the alarm went off and he's trying to get awake. It used to drive me nuts but I don't notice it anymore. DS didn't seem to inherit it though.

~Leslie~

Bookmark   March 11, 2002 at 11:52AM
Jill_NC

Leslie, I think that DS got it from me because I do the same twirling thing when I'm trying to go to sleep. DS does it ALL the time...it's so cute. Maybe there's some sort of club like Ankle Twirlers Anonymous LOL

Bookmark   March 11, 2002 at 8:58PM
More Discussions
Best and worst baby items
Hello there! My husband and I are expecting our first...
Zena
What do you use to line your CLOTH diaper pail?
We have a fisher price diaper pail that we keep use...
Paty
just asking for help what's the possibility pregnant or no
Okay i stopped taking birth control back in December...
sammylee216
Co-Bedding ?
Can someone explain the theory behind this? and when...
Brooklyn_Girl
when did you baby roll over?
Hi moms, Do you remember how old your baby was when...
newmom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™