Tubal ligations are not one hundred percent effective....

girlsingardensMarch 15, 2008

Well we found out last week that despite having my tubes tied after having Hayden 7 months ago during my c-section we are expecting another baby in November. They will be about 15 months apart, definatley not in my plan but obviously in someone elses plan. I also have a 4 and 2 year old little girls. Things are definately going to be crazy around my house for a while. The doctor said that this was the 2nd time in 10 years that someone with a tubal ligation has gotten pregnant.

Stacie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
suzieque

Hi Stacie - Congratulations! From your posts on other forums I'm seeing that you're happy about this now and are embracing this miracle child as a gift. Wonderful! Please know that this question is genuine and asked with hope that things will be different this time than after Hayden was born. Have things with your husband worked out so that you expect more assistance & support than before?

Not asking for details; none of my business. But you had posted about some post-partem depression and lack of understanding from your husband and I hope for your sake, his, and the kids' that you'll have what you need emotionally and physically this time around.

Blessings to the whole family - including the miracle child!

Suzieque

Bookmark   March 19, 2008 at 9:53AM
girlsingardens

Suzie,

Things are going better. I had to switch antidepressants since we are expecting again but I have been trying to keep on top of things around the house more. It is easier to clean as I go rather than let everything build up and then have to dig out. It also helps that it is getting to be spring time and we all can spend more time outside now and being outside always raises my spirits.

Stacie

Bookmark   March 20, 2008 at 3:16PM
suzieque

Wonderful. Congratulations! And don't forget to expect some understanding and help from you husband. He should be chipping in and helping you through the postpartem stuff, and understanding that you cannot control it but are doing what you can to help it. He made these wonderful babies, too, and I'm hoping that he's become more sensitive toward you. My very, very best and sincere congratulations and wishes, adding this new little one to your already beautiful family!

Suzieque

Bookmark   March 21, 2008 at 6:36PM
pkramer60

Stacie, How wonderful for you to be expecting again, and to have a forum here for this topic.

Bookmark   March 24, 2008 at 10:08AM
More Discussions
Baby care products
Hi everyone, my wife and me are expecting our first...
MerrillGuz
Formula to Whole Milk
When did everyone switch from Formula to Whole Milk?...
Abbeys_mom
Co-Bedding ?
Can someone explain the theory behind this? and when...
Brooklyn_Girl
Gentian Violet for thrush...anyone have experience?
I have read so many horror stories about gentian violet...
Shelby_Elsa
Anyone's first pregnancy over 40?
Hello, I have always wanted children and have just...
goodtastenomoney
Sponsored Products
ELK Lighting Menlow Park 60043-3L Pendant - 36W in. - Oiled Bronze - 60043-3L
$570.00 | Hayneedle
Whiskey Tasting Set by Teroforma
$50.00 | Lumens
Vision Wall Sconce by LBL Lighting
$532.00 | Lumens
Modern Mix Comforter Set
$79.99 | zulily
High Gloss Black Tall Vertical Designer Radiator 59 x 14 & Valves
Hudson Reed