Breastfeeding and Size

cookie8January 13, 2008

Well, one side anyways, is at least one cup size bigger than the other. I don't think I am favouring right over left but pretty soon walking a straight line will be impossible, a full circle sure! Anyone else lopsided and any correcting this? My little one is three months old.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sheilajoyce_gw

I do think often one side is more efficient at making milk. And I also experienced that my babies preferred one side, maybe because it was more efficient. Don't know. Congratulations on your little one!

Bookmark   January 14, 2008 at 3:16AM
adellabedella_usa

I had that problem too. In addition to what was mentioned above, someone on these forums suggested to me that my child might have an ear infection. I took ds to the pediatrician and he did have an ear infection.

My only suggestion for correcting the size is to start off on the smaller side and use it more.

Bookmark   January 14, 2008 at 11:41AM
cookie8

No, she doesn't seem to have a preference, may have to look into my preference. I will start on the smaller size and use it more as suggestion. How clinical sounding. Thanks on the congrats, she is my easiest going yet! Something out there is trying to tempt me to have another. Not buying though.

Bookmark   January 14, 2008 at 10:47PM
More Discussions
baby signing time
anyone familiar with the program and are currently...
kellyhughes
Formula to Whole Milk
When did everyone switch from Formula to Whole Milk?...
Abbeys_mom
Stroller question
Hi, I am a soon to be first time father and my wife...
Servi
What do you use to line your CLOTH diaper pail?
We have a fisher price diaper pail that we keep use...
Paty
Baby's eye color....question #3
Hey, it's me again...forum doesn't look too busy today,...
AspenE
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™