How much does your 3 month old weigh?

newmomJanuary 20, 2002

Just curious how much your 3 month olds weigh. Taylor weighs 12.5 pounds and I just wondered if this was in the same range as other babies her age.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
craftiechick

My Taylor is a boy and will be 3 months old on Jan 26, he weighs a little under 11lbs.

Bookmark   January 20, 2002 at 11:16PM
JacksMom

My DS was 3 months on the 17th of January and he weighs 14lbs. He is a little bruiser though, I'm sure you are right on target with your little one. Babies come in as many shapes and sizes as adults.

JacksMom

Bookmark   January 21, 2002 at 9:06AM
Vicki_GA

Hi. My daughter turned 3 months on January 13th. She weighs 15.5 lbs. Big girl!!

Bookmark   January 21, 2002 at 10:05AM
AspenE

My son won't be 3 months till Feb 7 (a little over two weeks from now). At his 2 month check on Jan 8th he weighed 12lbs 14oz and I know he has packed on some weight since then. He was 23 1/2 inches long as well. He is considered 75th percentile for height and weight for boys.

Aspen (and Logan)

Bookmark   January 21, 2002 at 10:31AM
Karen_1011

Leila was three months old on Jan. 11th. She doesn't have a doctor's appointment until the 28th, but I tried to weigh her myself the other day, and I think she's around 13 pounds.

Karen

Bookmark   January 21, 2002 at 1:49PM
jayme24baby

phoebe will be 3 months on Feb. 6 and we had her weighed today. she weighed in at 10lbs. 9oz. she is considered 50% of other babies:)

Bookmark   January 21, 2002 at 2:43PM
nikten

Sara was 3 months on Jan. 17th and she weighs 15lbs. and about 3 or 4 oz. She is a tall one though and obviously very healthy;)

Bookmark   January 21, 2002 at 4:53PM
GretchenH

Liam turned two months on January 10th and had his most recent doctor's visit that day.

He weighed in at 13.4 lbs. and 24 inches! (Of course he was born at 9lbs 5oz.) I'm sure he'll be pushing 15 if not more by 3 months on Feb. 10th. He's really not that chubby though, just solid. He's very broad chested with musclely arms. I think I'm raising (and feeding) a potential line-backer!

Bookmark   January 21, 2002 at 9:41PM
Paty

My DD will be 3 months on the 30th and at her last visit (on the 10th) she was at 11.2 lbs. She's growing slowly considering she was 7.10 at birth.

Paty

Bookmark   January 21, 2002 at 11:18PM
Shelby_Elsa

Elsa was 8lbs 1oz at birth, then she was weighed at 1 week because she wasn't nursing well and was 7lbs 10oz, then again at 2 weeks she was 8 lbs even, then at 6 weeks we had to take her to the hospital and she was 11lbs 2oz fully clothed, and then at her 2m appt she was 11lb 12oz. I swear she is at least 15 lbs by now. She will be 4m on the 27th of this month. She is a little bruiser...she is chubby everywhere but most of it is in her cheeks...they literally hang off her face, the little punkin.

Shelby

Bookmark   January 22, 2002 at 1:20PM
Workerr

my dd at 6.5 months weighed only 15.9 lbs. She's a tiny thing but the dr assured me she was at 50%.

e

Bookmark   January 23, 2002 at 7:18AM
tavir_live_com

My boy was born at 8 12..he is 3
months old and weighs 14lbs.

Bookmark   March 9, 2011 at 3:06PM
nwilkerson82_gmail_com

My jellybean was 2 months premature and is pushing 4 months (adjusted) and weighs 11lbs 12oz and she is perfectly healthy and happy!

Bookmark   March 10, 2011 at 8:18PM
Kishahumphrey79_gmail_com

My son will be 4 months on Sept 11. At3 mths he was 17.9. He is my big man.

Bookmark   August 18, 2011 at 1:08AM
rickyk22

My son will be 8 weeks this week and he is 14 lbs, but my daughter was only 14 lbs at 4-5 months.

Bookmark   July 15, 2013 at 9:17PM
More Discussions
Silversand Photography?? In Home Photographers?
Hi. I keep getting a phone call from Silversand Photography...
beaner
Are cloth diapers really meant for newborns?
Hello everyone! I have a question regarding cloth diapers....
angmul
Baby Einstein Videos, love or leave 'em??
My Raquel has the Shakespeare and the Dolittle ones!!...
TamaraCSB
How do you know if your infant is lactose intolerant?
My DS is 8 weeks old and I just switched him from Laco...
momjohnjack
Won't sleep in his crib
My DS is 4 months old and still sleeps in his carseat....
JacksMom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™