What color flange/basket strainer with your Siligranit sink?

msroseFebruary 6, 2013

I can't decide if I want the matching color or silver. What did you go with? My faucet will be ORB, so I don't know if silver would look off with it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
momtofour

We have the brown sink and ORB faucet and bought the flange and strainer to match. With all the brown I felt like silver would have looked odd. Except for the sink grids we have no silver in our kitchen!

Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 6:58PM
35ftcabo

Anthracite bar sink, silver strainer and faucet

Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 9:16PM
carolt924

I too have ORB faucet with my biscotti silgranit sink and bought the color matched strainers as it gives a nice cohesive look

Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 10:39PM
abqdeb

Do you need to buy the strainer baskets from Blanco or are there universal ones that fit? I'm planning to order the Blanco Performa with double bowl and I have a hard time thinking about buying two $59 strainers!

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 12:03AM
kgolby

My sink is truffle and I have a chrome flange. My faucet is chrome too but I think the chrome would look just fine regardless of your faucet finish.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 7:17AM
a2gemini

I bought a flange that matches my faucet from an outside vendor. I heard the Silgranite ones were not all that great
Cafe Brown with Antique Brass.
I would have to hunt the information on the vendor.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 8:07AM
msrose

I had decided to go with the matching one from Blanco, but I found out the day of installation, my granite guy didn't order it along with my sink, because he thought it was too expensive! So, luckily I found an ORB one at Lowes and it looks good with my ORB faucet.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 5:19PM
dibbs

I just got the bisquit diamond sink and I bought the matching bisquit basket. I am also going with orb faucet. I like the one color look. I am upset that Blanco does not make matching sink grids. I have no silver in my kitchen and hate the way it will look. However I have always used grids and really like having them. I am unable to find one in bisque/almond. so I will probably get the stainless ones and take them out when I am finished cleaning the sink.

Bookmark   April 4, 2013 at 11:29PM
sandesurf

Hi,
Thought I'd already posted here. Guess not. Here's our bisquit sink with an off the shelf, from Home Depot, ORB flange and strainer.
Can't imagine having a different color than the faucet, unless it matched the sink.
Have fun!

Bookmark   April 5, 2013 at 9:14AM
More Discussions
Any reason a DW couldn't go next to a fridge?
We need to pull the trigger on our cabinets next week,...
gretchen718
Need help on storing root vegetables
Can anyone help me with ideas to store my root veges...
sl4321
Finishing the edges of a backsplash
Hi all! Thanks in advance for any advice... We are...
wildflowermama
Quartz or Dekton/Neolith?
I know all about the wonders of quartz countertops...
nadianyc
Your longest stretch of granite counter w/o seam?
Our counters will be re-templated later today. It...
tea4all
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™