Molds for hands, feet?

livvyandbellaJanuary 2, 2003

Do they sell molds to make little foot and hand prints? Would love to give one to daughter.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I've seen them somewhere. Check out the craft section in Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, or Michaels.

    Bookmark   January 3, 2003 at 4:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I work in an NICU and we use a product called precious memories hand impression kits. I think you can get it through the website. The hand and feet impressions are in 3D. I also saw in the Pottery Barn Kids catalogue a lovely hand or footprint kit that spans a year. Each milestone birth, six months and a year are matted in a frame. You can call Pottery Barn and ask them to send you a Kids catalogue and order it over the phone.

    Bookmark   February 1, 2003 at 8:43PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Baby stroller advice please
We are having our first baby in January. There are...
Stroller question
Hi, I am a soon to be first time father and my wife...
How much formula does your baby drink?
For those of you who do not breastfeed, I am curious...
Won't sleep in his crib
My DS is 4 months old and still sleeps in his carseat....
What do you use to line your CLOTH diaper pail?
We have a fisher price diaper pail that we keep use...
Sponsored Products
MTI Olivia 1 Tub (66" x 36" x 23.5")
Modern Bathroom
Home Decorators Area Rug: Whirl Blue and Natural 5' 10" x 9' 2"
Home Depot
Shaker Arm Chair in Orange
$154.99 | Dot & Bo
Hardwick EZ Care Rug
$69.00 | FRONTGATE
Marine Glass Collection Dining Table Deep Sea Blue
Italy Design
Artemide | Castore Floor Lamp
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™