GUILT...let's work through it.
Okay people, our kids/Parents work GUILT on us a LOT, but in reality, GUILT is often their issue, not ours, they force it on us, so let's work through some of this together. I'll give examples of what I mean.
Here's a scenerio....
My kid is sick I think it is the "school bus flu" (you know the one...as soon as the bus goes away, so does the flu), so I send my child to school anyway. Turns out the next day they have a rash, so I take them to the Dr. Guess what, they have Strep. I feel GUILTY. I am the worse Mother EVER. How could I do that to my child.
1. I would have checked for fever, no fever and knowing child is why I would have done what I did.
2. Dr. have to run test at first to detect strep, I couldn't have known.
3. Worse Mother EVER....I think not.
4. I made a misjudgement...not even a mistake, just a misjudgement. May not have even been strep yesterday.
5. I didn't "Do THIS" to my child. It just happened.