Show me your favorite living room and bedroom color

ellencroweJune 1, 2011

We are just about ready to start deciding on colors for our living room and bedroom. What can you recommend? Pictures are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cangelmd

We just repainted our bedroom BM Tranquility with a BM Frostine ceiling. Our bedroom has 4 large windows, two facing west and two facing south, in an extremely hot climate. This a picture I found on the interwebs, but it does not do Tranquility justice, it is about the most beautiful color i have ever used, I smile every time I look at the bedroom. It is much more blue and a lot less green in our space, similar to the old RH Silver Sage, but bluer, I really love it, and will try to post a picture.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo143/nickliss/Greens/Golds/Blues/BMTranquility.jpg

Here is a link that might be useful:

Bookmark   June 1, 2011 at 4:25PM
jessicaml

I love that chip cangelmd! It's so fun to see the way it changes from blue to green to gray depending on light & surrounding colors. Glad to know you were able to use it, since I certainly can't in my current home!

I'm 90% sure I've finally decided on colors for my living room and bedroom: BM gray mist and BM edgecomb gray, respectively. There's time left for me to change my mind, though, so we'll see. I've been living with paint samples on walls for months! :p

Bookmark   June 1, 2011 at 6:07PM
dancingqueengw

Sorry to highjack - cangelmd I love what I can see of your light fixture. Where did you get it?

Bookmark   June 2, 2011 at 10:00PM
cangelmd

Sorry Dancingqueen, that is a picture from the web, my bedroom is still not put back together. It is a nice light fixture, though

Bookmark   June 3, 2011 at 12:15AM
More Discussions
Help me find this wall paper please
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and excited to be here....
sasseeash
paint color help, Please!
Eastern Washington State, 1964 single story, 1500 sq....
H
Paint First or New Flooring First?
I asked a flooring salesman whether to paint walls...
jbnimble
Paint pink ground
what is the equivalent of pink ground by Farrow and...
appuri
how to get smooooth walls
The room Im painting has some areas original 1906 calcimine...
kashka_kat
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™