Babblin Boo Doll

BobDecember 29, 2001

Does anyone know what the Babblin Boo doll says? My daughter received the gift for Christmas and we can't figure out what Boo is saying.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sharkstooth

I would also like to know! The only thing we can make out clearly is Mike Wazowski & Kitty. The song is what's bothering us too and not sure what Luka Luka is? Our DD loves her BOO!

Bookmark   December 29, 2001 at 12:14PM
sharkstooth

I did find this at ToysRUs website and I agree about the bear being taken away from her, she doesn't react.

From Toysrus.com & Amazon.com
Editorial Review
Bright-eyed Boo wants to have a conversation... but we're not exactly sure what the topic is. This replica of the young girl who is accidentally allowed into Monstropolis in Pixar's film Monsters, Inc. is made of hard plastic; wears a comfy-looking T-shirt, purple pants, and white socks; sports two ponytails held up with pompom bands; and holds on to Little Mikey, a one-eyed and four-footed Teddy bear. With articulation points at the hips, shoulders, and head, Boo is easy to pose and can either sit down or stand up. As for the "babblin'," that word sums it up perfectly. Push on her belly and she will giggle, sing, or say a phrase in an adorably young, although somewhat tinny voice. We didn't quite understand what she was saying, though, and one phrase actually sounded Hawaiian. The package claims that Boo will cry when Little Mikey is taken from her arm, but that didn't happen--not necessarily a bad thing from our point of view. --Pam Lauer

Bookmark   December 29, 2001 at 12:35PM
TaraWafer

Our DD has a Babblin' Boo and it took me awhile to figure out the taking Little Mikey away thing. You have to place his eye on Boo's chest (just below her shoulder level) and she should laugh. Then she screams when you take Little Mikey away.

As far as the song goes, I know it doesn't match the song she sings while sitting on the potty in the movie... but it is close.

That's about all I could figure out besides what the above posters have said...

-Tara W

Bookmark   December 30, 2001 at 4:02PM
trekaren

To make Mikey work put him facing the middle of her chest. She will giggle. Then take him away, she will scream.

Bookmark   December 31, 2001 at 8:16AM
More Discussions
Nearly 10wks pregnant & have questions
This is my first pregnancy at 24. I don't have many...
LullabyF360
Please help me!
I have been dating my boyfriend for about 2 years....
gsdkira23
Our adult daughter disowned us...
Wow. Our 21 y/o daughter has apparently cut us out...
baconeater
Need iOS app for my kids.
I bought an iPad for my kids. Please guys suggest me...
highpower91
My Fledgling
Hello everyone. I've never posted in this section before,...
Joseph Corlett, LLC
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™