New forum for Estrangements

gwannouncementsDecember 18, 2008

Please join us on this forum dedicated to all types of estrangements.

Here is a link that might be useful: Estrangements

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
estrangedgrammie

That site is too cluttered with extraneous junk ads, pictures, sayings and is not at all user-friendly. I shall remain here.

Bookmark   December 18, 2008 at 7:33AM
flowergardenmuse

I agree that the site is cluttered with a lot of junk ads and is not user-friendly, however the subject of the forum is helpful. I also do not know why some of the messages of different posters have been deleted as I found them valuable and useful, despite some of the conflicting opinions.

Bookmark   December 18, 2008 at 8:55AM
silversword

bump

Bookmark   January 23, 2009 at 1:35PM
imaginny

I am sure that a number of us have sent in our issues to GW with the "new" forum that was set up. If a forum had been set up that was more like the one here on Parents Forum, that would have been excellent. But so far that hasn't happened. I am among those who have written in and asked for a discussion area that is like this one on Parents Forum.

I think that the new discussion group, Estranged Stories, set up on ning is excellent.

Here is a link that might be useful: Estranged Stories

Bookmark   January 24, 2009 at 11:12AM
motherlode

yes I too had sent a request in to GW with no response and no new forum added. I too am at Estranged Stories but I feel I am abandoning so many here. Too bad the staff at GW do not recognize our needs as we do feel comfortable here and have established some connections. I almost feel rejected by GW like my son rejected me. That must sound silly and probably dramatic but it is a desperate time for me and I do not always make perfect sense. I keep coming back here and hope Medusa is doing alright. Take care and god bless.

Bookmark   January 24, 2009 at 12:42PM
More Discussions
In-laws that don't get it!
We had to see MIL yesterday for Mother's day. Once...
ilovepink
she is too demanding. please help
First, my mom never hits me. My brother and I got into...
logan524
Normal Behaviour?
I'll keep this short... is it normal that 10 year olds...
gtrshop
Estrangement from adult child
I am, and have been, estranged from my adult child...
chloemichelle
Need iOS app for my kids.
I bought an iPad for my kids. Please guys suggest me...
highpower91
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™