wall color in kitchen!

kfavApril 15, 2012

Hi, I just had my cabinets refinished/sprayed in BM SIMPLY WHITE. All of my trim and moulding in house is SW DOVER WHITE. I thought I had the wall paint narrowed down to BM ALBESCENT. But now that the bulkhead over cabinets is painted albescent, I am thinking its too much of a contrast. I am going for that clean, beachy, white on white kitchen look. Now that my cabines are nice and bright, I want to carry that feel to rest of kitchen. These whites are driving me crazy!! I also looked at BM LINEN WHITE but was afraid that would not be ENOUGH of a contrast.

I also have gold/brown/beige granite, stainless appliances, and a creamy tile backsplash. Which, btw, seems to match the BM ALBESCENT quite nicely. But, again, wanting that white kitchen look. Challenge is the bulkhead above cabinets...would be much easier had my cabinets gone all way to ceiling. Help!!! I can post pics if necessary.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jessicaml

Have you posted this in the kitchen or home decorating forums? Doing so with pictures will get you the most feedback.

Bookmark   April 15, 2012 at 12:49PM
More Discussions
What do you think of Coronado vs. Ben Moore Classic
I had discussed using Ben Moore paints with the painter...
CT_Newbie
Thought I was spending good money...NOT!
When remodeling one section of our house, I re painted...
bossyvossy
Help me find this wall paper please
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and excited to be here....
sasseeash
colors to use with carrington beige for hall and bedrooms
I live in a 900 sq frt condo. Natural light streams...
munin123
Spraying SW Primer and wb Paint with Airless - tip size?
I've read hundreds of posts and found 3 that address...
cebury
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™