What is this painting called?

icefoxApril 13, 2012

Please, I fell in love with this backsplash:

I would love to paint it in my kitchen, however I do not know what is this paint style called. I realize, it might be an expensive backsplash, however anything can be fauxed these days. I am eager to learn how to paint it.

No matter how I code the image which is 59.2kb, it won't show up in the preview. Here is a link to the original large picture.

Thank you in advance for help or suggestions.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I figured it out, here is the picture:

Thank you

    Bookmark   April 13, 2012 at 8:14AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Christopher Nelson Wallcovering and Painting

You sure it is painted? Looks like formica to me.

    Bookmark   April 13, 2012 at 5:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Could that backsplash be painted as a form of faux strie?
Strie is the closes faux finish I found so far. It is striped finish, however could it be applied in a 90 degree direction as well to achieve this finish? Black base, siver strie?

    Bookmark   April 14, 2012 at 8:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

That's a Blanco sink, and Blanco is a European company. It could be almost anything.

    Bookmark   April 23, 2012 at 12:48PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Sherwin Williams vs. Ben. Moore vs. Behr
Hello. I currently have Behr and SW paint in our home....
Bridget Helm
Help me pick Exterior Paint for my 1885 beauty
Hi, I would really love to get some advice about what...
White/cream to compliment Simply White trim?
For small hallway and bathroom. Trim is BM simply white....
Need help picking out a color for North facing room please!
Hi, I am looking for advice on what color to choose...
Help with paint color!
My sunroom is BM Chili Pepper, the dining room is BM...
Sponsored Products
Altea 3-light Curved Nickel Semi Flush Chandelier
24" White Marble Vessel Sink Natural Stone - BALI WHITE
Classic Barrel Shaped Glass Canister Set
Classic Hostess
A19 Lighting | St Vincent Downlight Wall Sconce
$109.99 | YLighting
Mia Satin Nickel Three-Light Bath Fixture with Blue Cloud Glass
$391.50 | Bellacor
Single-Lever Sink Mixer With Pull-Out Spray Jet Faucet
Milford Bath Bar by Hudson Valley Lighting
$192.00 | Lumens
World Wide Wall Clock
$34.99 | Dot & Bo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™