Low VOC paint...does it increase mold risk?
I have searched extensively here, and read every post on low VOC paint, but cannot come up with the answer. My GC is getting ready to paint our house (interior) and our plans call for low VOC paint. He called and asked me to think about using regular paint, since he had read that low VOC paint would have a tendency to increase mold, especially in the bathrooms, laundry, etc.
Should I be concerned? What ARE the downsides with low VOC paint? I have googled VOC and mold, but nothing really came up. Please help!