HELP! New house...need to pick paint soon!

LangleyAFMarch 12, 2011

OK...I hate to admit this but this is the first blog I've ever posted to. We're having a new home built and it's 4500 sf finished, very open floor plan, and lots of coffers, architectural character. I need to pick the paint colors in the next 2 weeks or so. This is our "final" dream home and would like to add some color. We're thinking about using SW Armagnac in the foyer and then complimenting the Armagnac by using Ben Moore Cypress Green in the dining/kitchen/great room. But need advice on where to start/stop paint and other colors that may go with these. I have pics of the layout...just need to figure out how to upload them to this site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Lori A. Sawaya

Photobucket works well for posting pictures - copy the HTML code Photobucket creates for every photo you upload and simply paste that code it into your post. When you "preview" your post, you'll see the picture.

The crew over on the Home Dec forum would probably love sinking their teeth into this one. Should post your questions w/pix over there. Here's the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: Home Decoration Forum

Bookmark   March 12, 2011 at 5:13PM
More Discussions
Spraying SW Primer and wb Paint with Airless - tip size?
I've read hundreds of posts and found 3 that address...
cebury
why does the cut in on walls look darker than the rolled walls?
Im a designer and the painter I use tells me this happens...
Michael Taylor Interiors
colors to use with carrington beige for hall and bedrooms
I live in a 900 sq frt condo. Natural light streams...
munin123
Exterior Paint Advice - Flat or Satin
I am in need of some advice. We are about to have our...
sweetbabyjames5
Paint First or New Flooring First?
I asked a flooring salesman whether to paint walls...
jbnimble
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™