Can anyone tell me where I might find this?

rottenliviaDecember 1, 2006

I am looking to find or locate someone who can do this for me. I want to have a picture of The Bridgekeeper, from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, transfered onto a sweatshirt for me. I will supply the sweatshirt and shipping charges and what the cost of the transfer is. I have no creative talent myself in this endeavor! I am a simple school bus driver that wants to greet my kids with the philosophical question emblazoned, WHAT is your quest?!

Please please email me at Badlivia@aol.com if you could. I don't have a computer myself but try to get on one every other day at least. I would be extremely grateful.

Sincerely, Kim Quinn

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
craftfetish

Because the movies are protected by copyright, you might have more luck with a commercial site that sells Monty Python products (they'll have the necessary permissions). That is probably the only way to get a nice quality image.

You can purchase special paper that will print iron-on transfers from an ink jet printer, but they won't be as sharp as what you'd get from a commerical printer (and that doesn't get around the copyright issue).

Bookmark   March 5, 2007 at 4:12PM
More Discussions
Scottish creations....
Simply amazing... Here is a link that might be useful:...
nmgirl
Quilted paper folding
I went to a rubber stamping convention on Sat. and...
AnnahE
Explosion Boxes
I seen a tutorial on Youtube for explosion box invitations...
eileenlaunonen
How to remove plastic from hardboard placemats?
I have paper placemats that are on hardboard with a...
caflowerluver
Patterns for paper cutting
Hi-- is anyone besides me interested in the art of...
frabee
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™