paper crimper

barbara52November 7, 2003

Hello, Crafters,

This is my first posting to this forum. I just bought a neat and very inexpensive device... it's a paper crimper!

Basically it's a set of ribbed rollers mounted in a plastic housing. You insert a piece of paper between the rollers and rotate a knob on the side to run it through and it comes out crimped ... the "crimps" are quite closely spaced, maybe 1/16 inch apart.

It's such a neat thing I couldn't resist, but now I'm wondering what I can do with it. Any ideas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Maybe you can get some ideas here.Paper Crimper Ideas

    Bookmark   November 7, 2003 at 10:54AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Wow!!! Thanks a million!

    Bookmark   November 7, 2003 at 3:40PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
artificial snow flakes
hi all! I want to know some cool easy tricks to make...
card envelopes!
HI i have learned to make beautiful cards on computer...
invitation wording help
I'm having a graduation pool party for my daughter,...
Wording ideas for a Merry Christmas/We've Moved card?
We have just moved and are having our home drawn by...
I will trade handmade paper for mosaic glass
I make handmade paper and would love to trade some...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™