Need help finding a faucet to blend...

Molly PhillipsFebruary 6, 2013

We currently have a Kohler Forte in vibrant stainless, which I'm *thinking* I will put in the prep sink area since that sink is on the corner of a peninsula with seating. I want a pulldown faucet and since those are typically taller, I think it would be best in the clean up sink that's facing a wall.

Here's my problem: I don't know what to get. Reading a lot of the old posts has convinced me that I want a handle that I can position in the center under the sink so the water doesn't get all over my counters....which in turn has made me reconsider keeping the Forte, because that faucet makes a MESS when I'm turing water on/off. Still, I don't really want to buy two new faucets when I already have one in good shape.

I'm finding it very difficult to find "the one" and a lot of the reason is that reviews are all over the place. I see something here that is recommended, then google it and find it has 2 out of 5 stars.

Anyway, I'm looking for a fairly clean looking, pulldown faucet (mainly to minimize areas where dirt can collect) and hopefully one that will look nice across from the Forte. Any suggestions?

(p.s. - excuse the cleanliness of this faucet - it was a quick photo to email to Kohler, as the sprayer is being replaced because of a peeling issue on the finish. And this is my old kitchen, not the finished one, so it doesn't need to match any of the colors featured here in the granite or paint)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jerzeegirl

I am on my second Ladylux Cafe. We put it in the first kitchen we remodeled and couldn't wait to order it again with our second kitchen. You can get it with a stainless steel pull out instead of black (like we have). Also you can install it with the lever side over the sink which some people like to do. It's a great faucet.

Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 6:48PM
More Discussions
Conestoga people, how did you do glass cabs? They don't do glass?
We were getting an estimate for some bar cabinetry,...
happyallison
Please help! We're getting a buzz--LED dimmer questions
We installed Commercial Electric LED can lights made...
laughablemoments
Kitchen reveals and DAT threads with missing photos and text
I’ve been looking at Gardenweb threads that have...
mudhouse
Where to keep my oil near cooktop
So I am in the layout phase and trying to figure out...
Dietitian
Anyone bought a sink from www.seamlesssinks.com?
http://www.seamlesssink.com/ledge-galley-sinks.html much...
Dietitian
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™