Help with making a card...

Mary_Ann_MDJuly 7, 2006

Hello to all you nice folks. Our son gave us a wonderful surpise 40th Anniversary Party. It was terrific. Now I want to send out the thank you's and I want to do something a little different. I thought about sending a picture from our wedding or from the party or both. But I want a really different way to do it. For my son and my niece who helped him I want to make up a little album of then and now. Any ideas on the card making itself or on the wording? It does not matter it all the wording is the same for them all. I was thinking of maybe a church shape card maybe. Please help me. TIA

Mary_Ann_MD

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
okieladybug

I made invitations for my grandparent's 50th anniversary. I had copies of their wedding picture made at Walgreen's (wallet size). I attached them to the front of the card with photo corners (used in scrapbooking) and stamped a verse under it ("Now these three remain: faith, hope and love...") People loved them b/c they got a copy of the picture to keep.

I would write personalized messages inside. Don't use the same wording for everyone's. People have put a lot of effort into this party for you and it won't take much time to write a personalized note.

Bookmark   July 20, 2006 at 11:19AM
More Discussions
I will trade handmade paper for mosaic glass
I make handmade paper and would love to trade some...
bigtoad
Photocopy Image Transfer Method
I discovered this way of transferring a photocopied...
Red_Confetti
card envelopes!
HI i have learned to make beautiful cards on computer...
rosessecretgarden
pasting pictures on wall
I didn't exactly know where to post this, but I figure...
cindiw2
How to remove plastic from hardboard placemats?
I have paper placemats that are on hardboard with a...
caflowerluver
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™