What to write is a graduation card!!

rodeocowgirlJune 1, 2006

If any of you could please help me, I have two friends that are graduating she is graduating to high school and he is graduating from high school. I have already bought the cards his has a dog on the front and it says "You've Graduated" on the front and it says "Congratulations" on the inside.

And hers has a teddy bear on the front and says "Happy Graduation To a Specian Freind" on the front and on the inside it says "May You're Graduation Day Be As Special To You As You're Friendship is to me Congratulations"

I just dont know what to say in it if you could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Amy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dian57

My favorite quote for graduations is by Thoreau:
" . . . if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."

A cute one I saw a long time ago--"4 years ago I couldn't even spell graduate, no I is one."

Bookmark   July 3, 2006 at 8:34PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wps946_bellsouth_net

With all the good posts and comments, I want to tell you all about two good graduation websites and places I found for graduation invitations announcements cards,

http://www.cardsshoppe.com/productlist.asp?catid=10
http://www.graduationcardsshop.com/

Each site has an extensive collection of graduation wording ideas, verses and sayings that helped me out tremendously. I ordered from both these sites for two of my kids graduations and was very pleased with the unique and exclusive cards at very good prices. The thing I really liked was their same day shipping. I always recommend these two sites to all my family and friends.

Sarah Porter

Bookmark   August 3, 2007 at 12:05PM
More Discussions
Looking for a rubber stamp source
I need some rubber stamps for use in the elementary...
socks
the screen and the pulp are in love
Does anyone else have this problem when they are making...
deans.photos2
card envelopes!
HI i have learned to make beautiful cards on computer...
rosessecretgarden
Photocopy Image Transfer Method
I discovered this way of transferring a photocopied...
Red_Confetti
newbie: good quality home made paper???
Hi everyone! All of the homemade paper I have seen...
jacob_jones
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™