ISO invitation help

DolceMiaApril 14, 2003

I'm new to these boards and was hoping someone here could help me. I need to make an invitation for our family reunion. I am drawing a complete blank on where to start. I have several art programs, but unless I have a sample to use as a guide, I'm clueless. I need to have these ready soon so lil sis can have them copied. Any help is appreciated.

Melody

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Gramof3

Welcome. Do you have any pictures of another one of your family reunions; no matter how old it is? If you do, copy them in black & white & put it on the front using white card stock. You could even use mounting corners for a real "photo" look. I'll put my thinking cap on. I love the challenge, as many of us do, here on this forum.

Bookmark   April 14, 2003 at 6:44PM
Lia_SC

Sorry I can't help, but wanted to say WELCOME and hope you'll come back and show us what you came up with!!

Bookmark   April 18, 2003 at 11:23AM
minnie_tx

Welcome Melody. Do you have any baby pictures of family members? YOu could collage them on the front of the invitation with the promise of identifying them at the reunion.
I don't want to chase you away from our forum but there is a computer craft forum here too and they might have some great ideas. Go up to Other Forums and then click on that one.
Keep in touch and let us know what you come up with.

Bookmark   April 18, 2003 at 1:34PM
More Discussions
Explosion Boxes
I seen a tutorial on Youtube for explosion box invitations...
eileenlaunonen
artificial snow flakes
hi all! I want to know some cool easy tricks to make...
rosessecretgarden
The Rubber Stamper magazine has been sold
Just got this off another board and thought I'd share...
minnie_tx
large handmade paper
i've been making small, thick 5x7 sheets and have had...
turtle_lover
Photocopy Image Transfer Method
I discovered this way of transferring a photocopied...
Red_Confetti
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™