Easter Card

minnie_txApril 14, 2003

I only made 5 this year. I kept the one with the broken ribbon hole. I first colored and cut out the image then later I covered it with Royal Coat Clear Diminsional Magic.

It doesn't show on the picture but looks kind of glassy.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lia_SC

No wonder you only made 5; that looks kind of labor intensive! What did you color it with? Great job! and I like the papers, too!

Bookmark   April 18, 2003 at 11:07AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

Thanks, I finally got busy and stamped some images and then later I sat down with my colored pencils and did the coloring. Then cut them out and let them set around for a while. Late one night I rememered the dimensional stuff and applied that to the images and let them set for a day. I thought maybe the colors would run but they didn't. The papers were from one of those pads with different sheets in it.
I just did some cutting and corner cropping and then glued everything down. I didn't have an Easter words stamp so just wrote on the inside.
All in all it took about 4 weeks to do and only because I'm just not with it right now. I could have done 1 dozen in a night if I'd have been in the mood. I should get out my Xyron and play with that.

Bookmark   April 18, 2003 at 1:28PM
More Discussions
What pound card stock should i use????
Im making boxes that will be invitations for my daughters...
eileenlaunonen
Quilted paper folding
I went to a rubber stamping convention on Sat. and...
AnnahE
newbie: good quality home made paper???
Hi everyone! All of the homemade paper I have seen...
jacob_jones
invitation wording help
I'm having a graduation pool party for my daughter,...
txswetie
pasting pictures on wall
I didn't exactly know where to post this, but I figure...
cindiw2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™