B-M palladian blue fabric to match

bookgalFebruary 8, 2011

Has anyone found a fabric that will match B-M 'palladian blue' paint? I have it on the kitchen walls with darker 'stratton blue' as the accent. I love the paint, but am having trouble finding a fabric to match the blue-green tones.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathec

I had a room I was trying to work with that was Palladian Blue. I found Waverly's Stripe Ensemble and it's coordinating floral look good, I found it at JoAnn's, but I haven't been in a while. I'm not sure if they still carry it. Some others to consider are Seymour Celadon and Reigate Seafoam from Calico Corners. The Seymour is a large plaid and Reigate is a pretty bird fabric. Check out the Calico Corners website, you can browse the fabrics by color, I searched Aqua/Teal.

Here's a picture of Stripe Ensemble and Reigate.

In the future, try to find a fabric you love first and then the paint. Having done it both ways, I can tell you it's so much easier to pick a wall color out of a fabric, rather than try to match a fabric to a color already on your walls.

Good Luck!
Kathe

Bookmark   February 10, 2011 at 9:17AM
kathec

I forgot to mention, since this is more of a decorating question as opposed to a paint question, try posting on the Home Decorating forum. You'll probably get a lot more help there.

Bookmark   February 10, 2011 at 9:21AM
bookgal

thanks, (and you are right I should have put this in the decorating forum) but you found some good fabrics and I appreciate it!

Bookmark   February 14, 2011 at 2:55PM
More Discussions
What color wall paint to go with Blooming Prairie Quilt?
Here is photo of daybed with the set I just purchased....
hyperchickmom
why does the cut in on walls look darker than the rolled walls?
Im a designer and the painter I use tells me this happens...
Michael Taylor Interiors
Mixing Paints & Colors
I know I shouldnt do it but I always do - mix paint...
kashka_kat
Paint color choice is holding up the job, would appreciate your help
I know a lot of people ask for paint help, here's one...
peggie123
Mixing your own paint colors
Decided I want to do this bc I can't find exactly what...
kashka_kat
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™