One stamp cards...
One stamp image cards CAN be made...
Lets say you have only ONE STAMP image. How many different cards can you
make with it?
1. SIMPLE STAMP AND COLOR CARD: stamp image on card front. Color.
2. MASKED SPONGED IMAGE CARD: stamp image on card front. Color. Mask.
Sponge background on rest of card front!
3. 3 D LAYERED CARD: stamp image on card front. Color. Stamp image 2 more
times on scrap cs. cut out portions and layer just portions for a 3D look
4. 3D LAYERED BACKGROUND CARD: stamp background on card front and back in
black ink. Stamp image 3 times on cs scrap. COLOR the 3 images. CUT them
out. 3D dots them onto your card from over top of any 3 stamped images.
5. PICTURE FRAME CARD: stamp image on card front. Color. Cut paper scrap
mask smaller than card front. Center on card front. Use same image and
stamp boarder around edges of exposed card
6. POCKET CARD: create pocket on card front. Fill pocket with confetti,
grass and stamped image! Line inside with wallpaper that matches the
7. FAUX POSTAGE LAYERED CARD: stamp image on paper. Color. Using ruler
measure off 1 squares on the back. Cut sections apart with fisker
8. DRY EMBOSS a picture frame on the card front around the outer edges.
Mask card and stamp image over frame section only. Cut a 3 square of cs.
mask off a frame around the outer edges of this square. Stamp image into
a background on inside of square. Layer on card front with square corners
up and down, side and side. Stamp image on cs scrap. Color and cut. Layer
in center of square cs.
9. VELLUM OVER IMAGE BACKGROUND: stamp image background on cs. layer
vellum over top of card. Stamp image once in one corner of vellum. Add
bow to match
10. COVER STAMPED IMAGE WITH CLEAR EP LAYER: stamp image on card front.
color in. cover entire card front with embossing ink. Cover with clear ep
11. IMAGE PAINED WITH EP S: stamp image. Using paintbrush or clear
embossing marker. Color in one section of image at a time. Cover with
colored ep. Heat. Continue onto next colored section of image.. And next.
12. TEXTURE RUBBED COLOR image: stamp image on thin paper. Lay over
different textures color in sections of image with colored pencils or
crayons allowing textures to show through. (Textures meaning: bought
texture templates, whicker basket side, plastic needle canvas, etc. )
13. WALLPAPER and IMAGE card: layer wallpaper on card front. Layer
stamped, colored image.
14. MAGNET: stamp image. Color. Layer on hard board. Cover with contact
paper or laminate. Add magnet.
15. POPUP CARD: stamp image background on front of card. layer/3 D image
on card front. pop up images on inside of card on steps!
16. ORNAMENT: just stamp image. Cut out. Punch hole. Add hanger!
17. BOOK MARK CARD!
18. BOOK MARK!
20. TRADING CARD!
21. SHAVING CREAM BACKGROUND WITH IMAGE. Etc.. LOTS of different
background techniques you can use!
22. ACETATE stamped image. Stamp image in perm. Ink on acetate. Layer on
23. COVER ACETATE with foil, glitter, tissue, PE, etc
24. FUN FOAM STAMPED IMAGE: stamp image into heated craft fun foam. Cut
and layer on card.
25. MULTI COLORED image backgrounds. Choose 2-3 colors ink. Stamp image
background using all 3 different colors. Choose one color layering paper
to match. Layer stamped image over top of colored layering paper.
Compiled by Barbie Boop