i tried putting some pictures in the gallery

justluvtocraftFebruary 18, 2003

i think only one went through...i was trying to make them a bit bigger and it told me the image was too big.....yet everyone tells me the pictures are too small to view clearly

i give up...hopefully you can view them with the link below...it is my msn site and i have some albums in there with cards as well as xmas ornaments and other stuff

Here is a link that might be useful: my msn craft sharing site

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

I loved the one with the background papers and the sun in one corner

Bookmark   February 19, 2003 at 12:06AM
rosie_ga

NIce job......I just created some photo albums on picturetrail.......real nice and simple.

will attach a link if you want to view.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rosie's albums

Bookmark   February 19, 2003 at 12:23AM
Lia_SC

justluvtocraft-- great work on your cards! I really like the one with foam shapes, the bright colors and all... Don't give up trying. I'm sure some of us here could help you with resizing (not me, I'm lousy at it myself LOL! and I've had more failures than successes! *feeble grin*)

Rosie-- great work in your album, too! How did you do the fadey-out thing on your garden pix? The baby feet pic is just precious! Congrats, btw, he's absolutely beautiful!

Bookmark   February 19, 2003 at 9:55AM
rosie_ga

Lia......the fadey-out thing is an option that you can mark when you set up the album.....pretty neat huh?

The good thing about picturetrail is that you can add whenever you want. I have added new dominos and new grandbaby pics.
Still have to do flowers.

Bookmark   February 24, 2003 at 12:53AM
ArtsyCraftsy

Oh, thanks so much for sharing your great cards! I especially love your mosiacs and the last card with the buttons on it. All I can say is it takes som fussing with the compression levels to get those photos small in file size but large in screen size. I use Photoshop to resize mine but it's not much help if you don't have that program. The only other one I know how to do it in is Paint Shop Pro.

rosie- your grandbaby is such a little doll! And I love your "emerge" collage...did you have that up on Ebay?

Bookmark   February 24, 2003 at 9:12PM
More Discussions
Anyone doing Rubber Stamping in NE Texas'
Cleaning out my stamps and supplies
minnie_tx
card envelopes!
HI i have learned to make beautiful cards on computer...
rosessecretgarden
the screen and the pulp are in love
Does anyone else have this problem when they are making...
deans.photos2
tinting Homemade paper
Hi I am new here I was wondering if anyone could help...
blackeyedsuzan
Wording ideas for a Merry Christmas/We've Moved card?
We have just moved and are having our home drawn by...
zenfoodist
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™