i need ideas asap today!!!!!!!!!!

taunia1February 27, 2003

This a.m., my neighbor asked me to do a card for her; she had an online friend who passed away, I believe yesterday or last night. She was killed by a drunk driver; leaving behind an 8 year old daughter, she was a single parent. Her family is going to have a keepsake box for her daughter. There are online friends that are making cards to put into the box for the little girl. I need some ideas for this one guys. I want to make it special. It breaks my heart. Thanks in advance. Blessings to all, Taunia.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lia_SC

How sad! :-(
That would be tough; I wouldn't know what to say! Seems you'd need to know a little something about the mother.

Maybe there is some kind of symbolism you could use... I'm drawing a blank right now, but you know what I mean, right?

Best wishes for your tough assignment!

Bookmark   February 27, 2003 at 10:41AM
taunia1

Thanks, Lia. Someone suggested an angel collage. I'll keep that theme in mind. I need to make this by the end of today.

Bookmark   February 27, 2003 at 11:37AM
minnie_tx

I think the angel theme sounds good and appropriate.

Bookmark   February 27, 2003 at 1:07PM
calirose

This is such a wonderful idea! Please suggest (to the neighbor) that as many as possible write about the mother and include as many pictures of the mother as possible including pictures of the mother when young. I lost my aunt several years ago, and am now helping one of my cousins collect pictures of her mother.

Bookmark   February 27, 2003 at 2:41PM
More Discussions
Explosion Boxes
I seen a tutorial on Youtube for explosion box invitations...
eileenlaunonen
Identification of a plant
Pls,give the description of the plant...
Ashfy
large handmade paper
i've been making small, thick 5x7 sheets and have had...
turtle_lover
Anyone doing Rubber Stamping in NE Texas'
Cleaning out my stamps and supplies
minnie_tx
pasting pictures on wall
I didn't exactly know where to post this, but I figure...
cindiw2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™