Funcolors- Can you identify this wall color?

sis2twoJanuary 25, 2013

Yes believe it or not I am still trying to pick a wall color and have come across this picture. Would you give an opinion as to what it could be? My dh really wants a yellow kitchen, not mustard or gold but a fresh cheery yellow. I guess I am having a difficult time because I tend to choose darker, muddier colors and I need direction. My cabinets are a creamy white with yellow undertones. Thanks

Traditional Kitchen design by Dc Metro Architect David Vogt

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Lori A. Sawaya

OMG - you're still at it? (just kidding but had to give you a hard time ;-D)

Seriously, I'm so sorry you're still searching. Happens to all of us so you have company.

Have you tried Jersey Cream from SW. Love that yellow - it's cheery without being overwhelming.

Bookmark   January 26, 2013 at 12:08AM
sis2two

Yes, I have been at this off and on for sometime now. As you may recall, I had settled on Champagne Gold but my dh wanted a more cheery yellow since we're having our cabinets repainted in a creamy white. He really doesn't get involved when it comes to decorating but I felt that I would try to find a compromise if at all possible. Thanks so much for the suggestion that you gave. I will check it out.

Bookmark   January 26, 2013 at 5:19PM
PRO
Lori A. Sawaya

Keep us posted. I think we all want to know what yellow will finally speak to DH's heart! I admire him for caring about his environment. That's a good thing.

Bookmark   January 26, 2013 at 5:55PM
sis2two

Funcolors- When picking a yellow, is there a particular direction I should go since I have furniture in my breakfast area that is black country style with reclaimed wood on top in a deep stain? Thanks.

Bookmark   January 27, 2013 at 1:15PM
More Discussions
Any opinions on behr premium plus ultra paint?
I am considering using behr premium plus ultra paint...
texasjg
how to get smooooth walls
The room Im painting has some areas original 1906 calcimine...
kashka_kat
How to move forward and paint after large scale patching and sanding
We have plaster walls and ceilings. I removed the...
lannegreenelag
colors to use with carrington beige for hall and bedrooms
I live in a 900 sq frt condo. Natural light streams...
munin123
Help me find this wall paper please
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and excited to be here....
sasseeash
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™