$1 scrapbook paper at Big Lots

minnie_txJanuary 4, 2005

I got some great packages of scrapbook paper at Big Lots today for $1 a pack. 25 sheets of 12X12 of very nice quality one design to a pack.

Great for using with cardstock and scrapbooks and many designs to choose from.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Ha-ha, Minnie - you're just like me! Trying to cut down on the amount of crafting materials, but just can't pass up a bargain!! I'm gonna have to see if my Big Lots has that same wonderful deal!

Bookmark   January 4, 2005 at 6:39PM
minnie_tx

They also have some (limited variety) of things in clear plastic bags, like little envelopes to stick on pages, the alphabet letters (I forgot to see if it was just one set of letters, and a few other decor items. I'd say the quality of the papers is like you'd find at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. Not heavy cardstock but the decorative papers.
I might even get a $1 scrapbook at Dollar Tree and make a scrapbook at these prices haha.

Bookmark   January 4, 2005 at 9:05PM
barb_from_pa

I got some of the Big Lots paper,too. Just can't pass up this stuff. I got some really cute embellishments, too. Got some vellum stuff with hearts on to use to make cards at preschool. Then went back and got more. I am hopeless!

Bookmark   January 17, 2005 at 5:22PM
chinacat_sunflower

:) when some of the stuff is a buck a page in the craft stores- 20 sheets for the same buck really is too good to pass up, I bought the store out, and figure I can dole out what I don't use to the rest of my friends.

Bookmark   January 20, 2005 at 1:48PM
More Discussions
Anyone doing Rubber Stamping in NE Texas'
Cleaning out my stamps and supplies
minnie_tx
paper id
can anyone tell me what kind of paper was used in the...
barbaraparm
Looking for a rubber stamp source
I need some rubber stamps for use in the elementary...
socks
Removing odor from paper wreath
I recently purchased, on line , several wreath made...
joyce58
large handmade paper
i've been making small, thick 5x7 sheets and have had...
turtle_lover
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™