Cicely Mary Barker Fairies

minnie_txJanuary 28, 2003

I posted this to the Crafts and Dec forum too

i scanned the pictures of the Cicely Mary Barker Fairies from my book and would be happy to send them to anyone in a zip file. You can really get a good idea of the original coloring on the plates in the book. Please email me at gtw000@aol.com There are 12 in all and the file contains a scan of my little Barker fairies too. I may go and buy one of the Rubber Stamps now.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
taunia1

I would love to ask for them if they were jpeg or gif. My computer cannot handle zip files; there's not enough room to download winzip & I don't understand it anyway. LOL.

Bookmark   January 28, 2003 at 10:03PM
minnie_tx

Here is a link someone sent me It has lots of pictures of the fairies and a lot of the ones I have. My file is in WINZIP You'll like this site
Taunia you might ask over at the Computer help forum why your computer can't handle zip files. (When I download a zip file my computer extracts the files and puts them in a folder. You have to have the free application of WinZip)

Here is a link that might be useful: Flower Fairy Alphabet

Bookmark   January 31, 2003 at 12:50PM
minnie_tx

I checked out the prices of the Barker Fairies stamps today at Michael's. $15.99
Even with 40% off coupon I couldn't get one today. Maybe next time. I've paid more for stamps via Stampin' Up but usually got at least 3 in a set.
I'll wait until they go down to 50%

Bookmark   February 5, 2003 at 6:37PM
Lia_SC

You might want to keep an eye on eBay. I just did a search and found 4 different ones. They're between $10-15.

The prints in that link you posted are just to die for!!

BTW, shortly before your first post about the CMB fairies, I started working on a "fairy house" for a niece. It was coming along really cute and kinda got put on hold. Do you have any ideas for embellishing something like that? (It's a recycled food box.)

Bookmark   February 5, 2003 at 10:26PM
minnie_tx

Posted by: Lia_SC I started working on a "fairy house" for a niece. It was coming along really cute and kinda got put on hold. Do you have any ideas for embellishing something like that? (It's a recycled food box.)
Lia, whatever happened to your "fairy House" I'd like to see it if you took photos

Bookmark   March 23, 2003 at 3:06PM
roserabbit

Minnie, can you send me the zip files of the fairies? Thanks a bunch!

Bookmark   March 26, 2003 at 7:10AM
minnie_tx

email me at gtw at aol dot com
I don't know how to attach to emails from the my pages

Bookmark   March 26, 2003 at 1:43PM
More Discussions
Identification of a plant
Pls,give the description of the plant...
Ashfy
Removing odor from paper wreath
I recently purchased, on line , several wreath made...
joyce58
Photocopy Image Transfer Method
I discovered this way of transferring a photocopied...
Red_Confetti
Scottish creations....
Simply amazing... Here is a link that might be useful:...
nmgirl
Quilted paper folding
I went to a rubber stamping convention on Sat. and...
AnnahE
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™