radiator knobs

sycamore_guyDecember 27, 2007

For some reason virtually every valve on every cast iron radiator in our old house is missing the knob. The former owners did strange things and there were a lot of things missing when we moved in.

I have googled without success to find replacement knobs. Does anyone know of a place I can buy knobs?


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Go to your local HVAC or Plumbing supply house,,they will have them in stock.

    Bookmark   December 28, 2007 at 1:11AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
1850s exterior door hardware?
I have an 1857 Italianate-ish home that is missing...
Sanity check: Huge window & shutter repair/replace bill?
Hey folks! I am the proud new-ish owner of 1740s brick...
Anyone know what this is?????
Does anyone on the forum know what this is? Found it...
Ceiling after dormer
Riddle me this. I am living in a 1910 1 3/4 story bungalow with...
Foundation problem?
Hi all, this is a 1950s cape and every winter when...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™