Sooo what did you think? Survivor

glenda_alFebruary 13, 2013

Me? I quit watching and saved for later.

Phillip and his bright pink flimsy underwear, etc etc.

I don't know if I can stomach him again.

You?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
susanjf_gw

i was so mad they chose......

yeah his pink undies are so contrite...kind of liked the fast start....

Bookmark   February 13, 2013 at 11:53PM
sushipup1

I thought it was scheduled for two hours? What happened to that?

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 12:35AM
susanjf_gw

we only had it on for 1 1/2....

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 1:13AM
Lindsey_CA

Too many of the "Favorites" are folks we couldn't stand the first time they were on, so we chose not watch it tonight. But, from the commercials the past few days, I know the first episode was supposed to be 90 minutes.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 1:45AM
lily316

It was listed for two hours in the paper. What the heck is wrong with Philip in his underwear again??? It's not like he's a hunk or anything. Ewww.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 2:35AM
sleeperblues

Boring. And Phillip is a crazy freak. But not in a good, "I want to watch him" way.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 7:37AM
marilyn_sue

I fell asleep and missed it all.

Sue

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 8:20AM
adellabedella_usa

I forgot it was on. I may just skip this season.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 10:24AM
matti5

I lost interest very quickly. I agree with you Sleeperblues regarding Philip. He is the reason I won't be watching. Every reality show needs a little crazy, but not that kind. He makes my skin crawl.

Wow to the couple getting so "chummy", so quickly. They were having a good time lol

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 11:34AM
glenda_al

Oh the other hand, the Marine might be good on that other tribe. I just don't know if I want to watch it anymore.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 12:07PM
lindyluwho

I'm pulling for the fans. I don't think Phillip will last long. He's crazy scary. I'm not a big fan of any of the so called "favorites". I don't even remember who some of them are and the others I'd like to forget.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 12:16PM
marilyn_c

I couldn't get into it. I think I will skip it this season.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 12:28PM
YogaLady1948

I dislike Phil so much~he is scary crazy and a reverse racist;( It is so odd to me how they do not see it! He went around and bullied all of them, I think Adam was the only one to pick up on it.

The Marine came off as a bullie~~but seemed to realize that was not the way to go~~but who knows. I was very impressed that he could get his leg up and over his head, he is a big man. Did anyone see that??? He did it at the edge of the water, it was a leg stretch~~I totally envied it;)

I do not like it ever when they bring back past players and they seem to do it too much lately.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 1:10PM
lily316

I still like Cochran and his former team mate(forget her name)

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 3:29PM
foggyj

If you go to the site...EW.com...-(entertainment weekly.com) and click on 3 questions for Jeff Probst, they have a video of Jeff being lowered onto the rock in the opening scene, and then being picked up . It was something to see. Extremely scary.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 4:48PM
Sally Brownlee

Did Phillip really compare walking up on the Survivor beach to his Marine father being at Iwo Jima??!!??

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 5:00PM
sushipup1

Oh, this week's EW recap was just deliciously funny! And yes, don't miss that video of Jeff being dropped onto that rock for the opening sequence!

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 5:37PM
lindyluwho

Lily, her name is Dawn.

Yes, Salgal, he did compare it to Iwo Jimo. I just think he is totally out of his mind.

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 6:34PM
YogaLady1948

He has creepy scary itty bitty eyes like a lizard~~~creeps me out;( They need to not let him run the tribe~~~

Bookmark   February 14, 2013 at 6:45PM
renee_fl

I really liked it and think it will be a good season. I am pulling for the Favorites. The Fans really turned me off with the whole "cool kids" thing. They may call themselves fans but they obviously hadn't learned how the game is played.

Go Favorites!!!! :~)

Bookmark   February 16, 2013 at 9:06AM
katlan

I FINALLY got to watch it online this morning. (We got home from our trip last night at almost midnight).

Philip didn't bother me at first the last time, but he really got on my nerves after awhile. The pink "tightie whities" are so offensive I can't stand it. And in his first season he just had to play the race card which I despised. And I can't stand the bullying crap.

Cochran is all that. I give him all sorts of props for trying it again. If ever there was a person completely inept for survivor it's him, and yet he came back to try again. I still like Malcolm and I like Erik.

Not much to see or like on the fans tribe. Can not stomach the "cool kids" that fireman thinks he's special. Ugh, I hate cocky smart ass people.

The Marine? Seriously, he's a Marine? Could have fooled me. Lazy @ss. Two of my brothers were Marines. A Marine doesn't sit there and watch everyone else work, no way, no how! First impression of the bearded guy....I liked him. And the couple girls on the beach seemed o.k.

They should get rid of Andrea, and the little girl with the long dark hair. They both flirted and schemed, dangerous combination.

For now I'm Team Favorites!

Bookmark   February 16, 2013 at 9:58AM
glenda_al

Deleted it, never completed watching.

Amazing Race starts again SUnday evening.

Bookmark   February 16, 2013 at 11:27AM
More Discussions
Let's get to know each other March 1, 2015
Its been a really long time since we did this and I...
JoAnn_Fla
Shopping for bedding......HELP!
I didn't want to piggyback on the clean sheets thread,...
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
Yale reverses Type 2 diabetes & fatty liver disease in rats
Read about it here. I put some effort into coming up...
Alisande
Today is"Poundcake Day!"
Share your favorite recipes. The link is one of mine....
Amazing Aunt Audrey
About My Knee Injury
I fell on the ice last Monday, injured my left knee....
vicsgirl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™